Oak Ridge vs. Bearden

boyfromsi

Haven’t posted in awhile so I’m coming in hot! i agree with the skill positions as being one of the best in the region, but that lb is not better than Foust! Let’s not give the flowers to early! I also agree with the other statement as Sharp being the worst qb in the region and it will be our downfall IF he doesn’t get on board! I think he can get on board by the athletes, coaching, and one’s leadership to push him! However, I think we give Cummings a lot of props early. I still think our offensive playbook is mediocre at best! Sharp best pass is a heave fade ball to Heyward or Elijah. Anything out of the pocket it’s a sack or small gain run.. the rbs we have are crazy good! I add Mani in the picture because he ran legit over the summer! Today will be a defensive game. Our offense is better, but with no Heyward I think we struggle passing due to sharp.. if we can’t run the ball which I don’t see why we can’t.. we will very much lose.. the key to this game is sharp I don’t care what anyone says,. No Heyward on the road a lot of pressure…. Guess we shall see…I love elijah to get another interception and I like dozier to get 2 tds who is the best back 

4 hours ago, ILB1999WHS said:

went to watertown many moons ago.  now live in the Knoxville area, and watch HS football and college football as much as possible.  Don't really have a team.  Obviously I like Maryville and Alcoa.  I was really impressed by Powell last year.  I love that I can watch all these games from home.  I do a lot of remote work, and the streaming games are perfect for me.  Overall, Knoxville area has a pretty high level of footbal and great media coverage.

Super choices for teams to watch. I also follow Maryvile because I like their CoachT posters.  I respect but don't follow Alcoa. It took years to get over Powell and the possibility they cheated but no proof means at some point you have to stop the accusations. 

Well, I hope we get along  but I am hard to like.

16 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Hey Dragon. I have read some good things about Clinton and not just coming from Clinton fans. However, in my opinion, the Wildcats will smash the Dragons.

Have a good 2022 season. 

That is what usually happens so I can't blame you for feeling that way. Like I've always said," Oak Ridge is the best until someone knocks them off".

I hope both teams come into next week's game 2-0. Should make for an exciting atmosphere!!

Thank you Willie! 

1 hour ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Yes, you care or you wouldn't have said it.

OR has played one game and won. Yet the QB is taking heat. We can pull together and make this a special year. All for one and All FOR THE RIDGE! 

That went over your head lol.. as you see this game will come down to sharp… and yes as someone said he is the worst qb in the region..