Oak Ridge vs. Bearden

boyfromsi

50 minutes ago, 2011Class said:

That’s the problem now y’all are soft it’s sports you get criticized in sports it comes with it nobody’s speaking on him as a person we’re talking specifically the QB position & he has played horrible 

Obviously there is a bias for whatever reason with him. He had three tds and played well last week and didn’t make mistakes this week such as INT or fumble. He had the team to win the game on the last drive and they should have won on the last play. Play call isn’t qbs decisions. Go troll another team. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 2011Class said:

That’s the problem now y’all are soft it’s sports you get criticized in sports it comes with it nobody’s speaking on him as a person we’re talking specifically the QB position & he has played horrible 

Let me guess. You were fifth chair trombone in your high school marching band, making you an expert on such matters. 

6 hours ago, 2011Class said:

2011, you are a pitiful. Of course you are running down the kid as a person and player by calling him the worst. 

11 hours ago, HTV said:

The trail official said he stepped out at the 15 and marked it there.  

The camera angle never actually showed it, but, yeah.  That was big.  

Thanks HTV , I stream everything now and I really miss being able to just rewind on a cable broadcast, I figured he had stepped out and didn’t realize it . Was definitely a great game to watch , watched this game on my big tv and the Farragut/West game on the computer, looks like there’s some good teams in Knoxville this year 

12 hours ago, Icebox89 said:

I really hope you are a kid. No way an adult would blast a higher schooler like he’s some player on your fantasy football team. Or at least I would hope not. 

I had the same thought. I know these games can get emotional but we have to remember these are 14-18 year old kids. Not saying there can’t be criticism but let’s not write things we’d probably not say to someone’s face. It’s not about being soft. It’s about not being cruel. To a kid. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bluegreymom said:

I had the same thought. I know these games can get emotional but we have to remember these are 14-18 year old kids. Not saying there can’t be criticism but let’s not write things we’d probably not say to someone’s face. It’s not about being soft. It’s about not being cruel. To a kid. 

Amen!

7 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

2011, you are a pitiful. Of course you are running down the kid as a person and player by calling him the worst. 

How is me saying it any different then unapproved website putting out a ranking and he’s behind every QB in the region as of right now besides Potts and that’s because he hasn’t played it’s not bashing it’s stating facts he probably won’t even see what I’m saying I guarantee he sees those rankings though, in 4-5 weeks it could change and I’ll be right here saying how much he’s improved. It’s no different then the criticism Arch Manning deals with they’re senior Quarterbacks this comes with it y’all doing more harm to the kid then anything I’ve said if you can watch him play and then get on here and say he’s doing fine be real with the kid if you care so much about OR football stuff like that should make a player improve. Don’t call me pitiful I’m saying what a lot real fans want to say but have became soft Jared Tharpe heard way worse and went out & threw for 300+ That’s what I want sharpe to do. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Bluegreymom said:

Anything I’m saying I would say to yours & anyone else's face me saying he’s the worst QB in the region wouldn’t start an altercation so don’t try to say “i won’t say it to someone’s face” as if someone would do something to me if I did….. this is just mine and the rankings opinion as of week 2 

32 minutes ago, 2011Class said:

Anything I’m saying I would say to yours & anyone else's face me saying he’s the worst QB in the region wouldn’t start an altercation so don’t try to say “i won’t say it to someone’s face” as if someone would do something to me if I did….. this is just mine and the rankings opinion as of week 2 

I think we ALL say things on here we wouldn’t say to someone’s face. That’s why most use screen names and don’t reveal their true identity. I assume since you would be willing to say this to the quarterback, his parents, his coaches, that you will be changing your screen name to your real name. Then I would believe you would say it to their faces. 

Oh stop for the ridge, we all OR family just a disagreement right now I like sharpe he was nice as a SS just at the QB position he not performing how some feel he should with the athletes around him i know #1 & #13 were out and if they play they for sure win but without them it made it a more even game where it came down to QB play sharpe had a nice last drive but i feel it shouldn’t have came down to that because they were in the red zone multiple times and came away with nothing…. I apologize for saying the worst if everyone believes he’s doing fine I’m riding with y’all and that’s it 

1 hour ago, 2011Class said:

Oh stop for the ridge, we all OR family just a disagreement right now I like sharpe he was nice as a SS just at the QB position he not performing how some feel he should with the athletes around him i know #1 & #13 were out and if they play they for sure win but without them it made it a more even game where it came down to QB play sharpe had a nice last drive but i feel it shouldn’t have came down to that because they were in the red zone multiple times and came away with nothing…. I apologize for saying the worst if everyone believes he’s doing fine I’m riding with y’all and that’s it 

I appreciate this response. Maybe you aren’t the jerk you led us to believe. Seriously, it was just all in the bluntness and how many times you chose to repeat it. Obviously, he has some work to do, but he’s doing it. He will be fine. 

• Like 1