Lake County travels to Obion County

TipToe421

Obion played well against gibson.  They have 2 athletes that are above average and a quality qb.  I think if they are patient and chew up clock on offense it will limit the big plays from Lake Co and wear down the small school.  I look forward to this game.  Obion has a rough second half of season and need to win early for confidence.  Obion has a really good band, especially their clarinets.  Just saying.... 

46 minutes ago, truefalconfan said:

My thoughts exactly he's definitely a game changer.

If the guards don't make better blocks and the coach doesn't make defensive adjustments it won't matter who's running the ball.  The Falcons played with no enthusiasm or effort last week.  That is a reflection of the coach.  You Lake County folks better hope the Coach steps up and gets things going this week or ya'll are in for a long ride.  Hoping your AD made the right choice, just saying:unsure:  With that said, I do believe the Falcons will get a W this week but next week won't be so good to you.