Top 4A football rankings week to week

olecotton

13 minutes ago, Potter46 said:

4xchamps who do you think will be in the semifinals in the east. It is honestly wide open to be honest.  4a is really wide open this season it could be anybody I feel. 

I honestly think Greeneville and Anderson County.  Then it’s a toss up. It could finally be Anderson county’s year

6 hours ago, 4xchamps said:

I honestly think Greeneville and Anderson County.  Then it’s a toss up. It could finally be Anderson county’s year

I could be wrong but I believe Anderson and Greeneville would meet in the quarterfinals but not sure how the brackets connect. A lot of football to be played between now and then. Let’s just look forward to watching these kids ply and hope for no serious injuries and then we can debate once it gets closer to thanksgiving!

I agree upperman has some games they need to play before we know how they our going to be. Having upperman 4th and about were I would put them. Until we see how good they our. There first 2 games were blowouts. This week is a possible blow blowout. Week 4 against Fayetteville should tell us we’re upperman is whether our good or great team. 

3 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

I could be wrong but I believe Anderson and Greeneville would meet in the quarterfinals but not sure how the brackets connect. A lot of football to be played between now and then. Let’s just look forward to watching these kids ply and hope for no serious injuries and then we can debate once it gets closer to thanksgiving!

That is correct Greeneville and AC would meet in the quarterfinals as long as both win their region

4 hours ago, Potter46 said:

I agree upperman has some games they need to play before we know how they our going to be. Having upperman 4th and about were I would put them. Until we see how good they our. There first 2 games were blowouts. This week is a possible blow blowout. Week 4 against Fayetteville should tell us we’re upperman is whether our good or great team. 

Payback time in week 4. The hosing Upperman got in Fayetteville last year still leaves a bad taste in my mouth.  Looking forward to the rematch. 

15 hours ago, Potter46 said:

That could be the semifinals. Fayetteville vs Upperman week 4 in Baxter will be a great game. Greenville vs Elizabethon next week should be good also. 

Last years game really put a bad taste in mouth. Every call went their way it seemed like. Hopefully our kids feel the same way. Also, we weren’t even close to playing our best ball in that game.

11 minutes ago, TtownReject said:

Everyone is struggling except Marshall Co and everybody has weaknesses that are explitable. 

MC is doing what they always do. They are gonna be a top three team in the district anyway. I think y’all will get it together. Us with 9 starters out on a young team I’m not in a panic mode. Week 4/5 we should be hitting on all cylinders.

• Upvote 1