Boyd Buc @ CAK

reaction

3 hours ago, F5HallOfFamer said:

Congrats to Coach Rankin and the team! The Alcoa community supports you all and loves seeing the early success! Good luck on the rest of the year!

It was a good game. Guys are buying into what Rankin is selling. Team is improving every day. I like where things are headed. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'm looking for any info on CAK because my team (Daniel Boone) plays them next week Sept 30.   The last 2 meetings have been all CAK so just wondering how the season is going so far.     Boone has a very stout defense and special teams, but our offense is on the struggle bus a lot.    We have several guys with speed to burn but seem to have a hard time getting them the ball in space.     It's weird, we will have moments of offensive explosiveness but then slip back in a long run of mediocrity.     Anyways looking forward to driving down to Knoxville next week and meeting some of you guys.

48 minutes ago, BamaBarney said:

There QB(#3 I think) was good. We put him out but that was week 3. There LB's  were active. We matched up really well with there DB's , had some open shots. They liked to run spread against us. They don't seem to be as strong as they have been years past

Thanks for the info, hopefully Boone can at least keep it close this time.