CAMDEN AT HUNTINGDON

footballover

10 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

I'm like you I expected the Lions to score 2 or 3 TD's. But the Mustang front 7 did a great job pressuring Camden's QB. We were bringing the house and he didn't have time to get his feet set!

8 minutes ago, stangsby3 said:

As did I. I overestimated Camden's ability to throw against a good defense. We was in his face all night, well atleast from what I seen till half time when I left.

Exactly I had read the thread and people were saying they had an athlete or 2 at WR, but it is very difficult to throw the ball good when you are being chased around all night.

3 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Lol I had a successful ex head coach tell me tackle football for young kids is bad. He said he didn’t want it in his area. He said the dads coaching would teach bad habits and he would have to break habits in high school 

My kids played youth football and loved it, but I’m a firm believer that football is the one sport that it doesn’t matter how much they play when you are younger.  Athletic and aggressive kids can start at middle school and will do just fine.  You can’t say that about other sports as much.  

2 hours ago, Waker said:

What do you mean by that? 

Hey Waker, I want to meet you and Horse next week. I've been posting with you two and at you two for years now. I will see you at the Riverside-Huntingdon game if you are there. I look forward to a good game. Panthers are ready and Huntingdon is always good. 

McConnell is no where near the coach everyone gives him credit for....  Look at what he has done since leaving waverly,  NOT MUCH. Waverly made MAtt's name what it is plain and simple.  He had the players to win, anyone could have won with the guys he had.  He has shown what kind of coach he truly is since leaving waverly,  2 or 3 wins a year.  But camden gonna get him a million dollar field next year,  looks like they would be worried about finding a winning coach first ....