Milan @ South Gibson Week 3

8 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

Believe it or not, I work. Actually, a lot. 

Also, what in the name of Grace is that horrible smell when you run down the main drag of town in Milan. Have they been working on sewer systems or something? 

I heard the dentist across from the movie theater had several South Gibson patients yesterday. Their bad breath must have been stanking up the joint. 

13 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

I guess I will be the only Hornet fan again... We need to recruit some Liberty folks or something. Dang, trying to beat of the buffet busters and clowns that get on here to stir the pot is taxing for 1 dude. 

Why you lying?  You know your really a woman. I call you “HomeGirlofHundreds”. 

Just now, ManOfMillions said:

By the sounds of it, the poor little ole Hornets do not stand a chance. Several reports of almost blowout proportions. 

I hope the little Hornets can score a point. 

I know better. Will go to the wire. But I would be lying if I said I didn’t hope we made y’all’s score board explode. 

Just now, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I know better. Will go to the wire. But I would be lying if I said I didn’t hope we made y’all’s score board explode. 

Speaking of scoreboard..... If it works Friday, it will be a first this year! They have been working on that thing for weeks. Since yall already need to bring some bleachers, think we could get you to bring us a scoreboard? I hope that Crider gets to have a nice comfortable seat on our hard metal bleachers. O wait, I forgot. Maybe some of the power player need to write a campaign check. O wait, I forgot.