H20 @ Westmoreland (Thursday)

biggest

I’ve heard others say (not here, just in general conversation) this game might very well decide the region… anyone think ER might have something to say about that? Happy to see the H2O win at Gordy but I’m just not sold on them just yet. At some point you have to be able to throw the ball. I haven’t seen anything telling me they can. I mean if you’re huge and can just run teams over you might not need to throw the ball, but H2O isn’t that kind of team. 
Hoping for a H2O win over Westy, 10-7. 
Long time reader… first time poster. 

Edited by Neanderthal

29 minutes ago, Neanderthal said:

I’ve heard others say (not here, just in general conversation) this game might very well decide the region… anyone think ER might have something to say about that? Happy to see the H2O win at Gordy but I’m just not sold on them just yet. At some point you have to be able to throw the ball. I haven’t seen anything telling me they can. I mean if you’re huge and can just run teams over you might not need to throw the ball, but H2O isn’t that kind of team. 
Hoping for a H2O win over Westy, 13-7. 

Excellent post! If H20 can find a passing  game they will have a decent year because good defensive teams will force them to do something different and if they dont we will see the outcome from the 1st game. The line improved from game 1, but alot of that was gville not very physical. 

1 hour ago, Neanderthal said:

Good post man. I also read a long time and just have started to try to put my opinion in

33 minutes ago, Doug said:

Eagles have some injury issues that could make this a tough week.  Injuries are part of football but last two  hard hitting rivaly games have taken their toll.  Depth may well be a challenge  for West. 

No excuses next man up. Don’t need y’all making injury excuses like Gordy. Go tigers!!

Welcome to the dark side

Great post and I just don’t see us having to much success throwing the ball simply due to the QB’s throwing motion ( doesn’t throw over the top, but rather from the shoulder).

He could however complete some outs when rolling out, but just don’t see him having much success throwing it down the field.

I think this team could be good and win the region, but I just don’t think that throwing the ball down the field is going to be our ticket this year.

As for ER… I think they definitely can be a contender as well everybody else in the region. To me it’s a more even region from top to bottom this year.

Edited by H2Oman