H20 @ Westmoreland (Thursday)

biggest

Josh Hackett will have the defense ready to play. I’ve said it before, but he has their number. The closer to Thursday we get, the better I feel about this game for Watertown. A few on here had some negative comments about the offense after week 1, where y’all at with that nonsense now? Tigers run their streak over westy to 10. Book it.

2 hours ago, iFootball said:

Josh Hackett will have the defense ready to play. I’ve said it before, but he has their number. The closer to Thursday we get, the better I feel about this game for Watertown. A few on here had some negative comments about the offense after week 1, where y’all at with that nonsense now? Tigers run their streak over westy to 10. Book it.

I’ll tell y’all what. Josh Hackett may be the most interesting man in class 2a football. I heard one time that the Dark was afraid of him. I heard Superman wears pajamas with his logo on them. I heard he brought a knife to a gun fight just to even the odds. I would like to formally invite Josh Hackett to be my VP. #Huggins2024

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, MartyHuggins said:

I’ll tell y’all what. Josh Hackett may be the most interesting man in class 2a football. I heard one time that the Dark was afraid of him. I heard Superman wears pajamas with his logo on them. I heard he brought a knife to a gun fight just to even the odds. I would like to formally invite Josh Hackett to be my VP. #Huggins2024

This is gold

8 hours ago, MartyHuggins said:

Best defensive coach in the state and it aint close. Westmoreland will not score tonight. The purple swarm is coming.  

7 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

@Postman what station will you be airing on and can I find it online? I’m traveling and won’t be able to catch the game.

Google, Westmoreland football whin, click first link (whinradio), scroll all the way to the bottom, click live football, and it will send you to another screen and you hit play button:thumb: