DRAGONS @ WILDCATS

92Dragon

2 minutes ago, 2011Class said:

Special teams hurt Clinton big time in last years game that made it easier for the struggling OR offense if Clinton fixed that problem this game could be very interesting 

You're exactly right!  Special teams lost that game for us last year in my opinion.

This game has even more hype to it! Rankings came out they have Clinton 9th in the state regardless of class so they people who are claiming for an oak ridge blow out just don’t respect Clinton lol… or maybe 5star doesn’t respect us oak ridge wildcats.. Keith is 4th qb in state on unapproved website. This should be an exciting game until Friday let’s go!

Just now, Elitesports4 said:

This game has even more hype to it! Rankings came out they have Clinton 9th in the state regardless of class so they people who are claiming for an oak ridge blow out just don’t respect Clinton lol… or maybe 5star doesn’t respect us oak ridge wildcats.. Keith is 4th qb in state on unapproved website. This should be an exciting game until Friday let’s go!

unapproved website*****

9 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

Oak Ridge doesn't respect Clinton as an opponent because Clinton only wins about once every 10 or 12 years. I understand that completely. It's hard to respect an opponent that you beat every year. Kinda like back in the day when everyone used to beat up on poor ol Campbell County and Karns.

23 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

If you are talking about the 5starpreps rankings they do each week thats for their coverage area not the entire state so your comment is definitely miss leading.  I'm also wondering what website has Keith ranked 4th?  He does hold a D1 offer but have yet to see any website having him ranked 4th QB in the entire state (If it is out there that person needs to lay off the crack pipe)

21 minutes ago, Swipes said:

If you are talking about the 5starpreps rankings they do each week thats for their coverage area not the entire state so your comment is definitely miss leading.  I'm also wondering what website has Keith ranked 4th?  He does hold a D1 offer but have yet to see any website having him ranked 4th QB in the entire state (If it is out there that person needs to lay off the crack pipe)

The only ranking I've seen about Keith being 4th is yards passing in the state so far with 504. 

Edited by 92Dragon

15 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Pointing toward the best stat man... Swipes

Does anyone show any articles of accumulated stats after week 2. I usually can find one but do not see it this year. Like a link