DRAGONS @ WILDCATS

92Dragon

10 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I am trying to get my coffee down meds and wake up to all this. It's just past 8 here in Seattle and just waking up. But on the defensive side lol

Why don't you guys go start an Anderson County thread. We don't come on AC threads telling everybody how great Oak Ridge is.  We honestly could care less about the cows right now.  But these morons saying OR is scared to play AC is just ignorant and idiotic.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Why don't you guys go start an Anderson County thread. We don't come on AC threads telling everybody how great Oak Ridge is.  We honestly could care less about the cows right now.  But these morons saying OR is scared to play AC is just ignorant and idiotic.  

I am taking my ball and going to the shower. 

30 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Now here is a another one that can be nice sometimes and mean at other times. The Mavs SS The Mavs, They are Underrated have always been but whatever the proof is in the pudding. 

Mav, no harm or disrespect intended. There was absolutely nothing said on any OR thread about AC until a few of their posters (not you) came on here claiming OR is afraid to play them. Personally, I think y’all have a great team this year, as I’m sure a lot of OR fans feel the same. You guys shouldn’t come on here acting like victims, though, especially when AC fans are the ones that started the mud slinging. Best luck Friday night, brother!

1 hour ago, Elitesports4 said:

I’m talking about the one where it Has alcoa number 1. It covers east Tn area. Still respect to be on there with teams like alcoa, Maryville, and Greenville. I also was saying he’s 4th in passing which is credit that needs to be given to the young man. He was first, but they’re balanced with running the ball too. 

Glad you clarified because this wasn't what you said in your first post, you stated in the State in all Classifications which is simple not true.

2 hours ago, olecotton said:

Great story and history. We just want to play that is all. We believe we're the best in the county and one of the better teams in the state. The problem is guys like GaddyDaddy (JG) are stuck in their old ways of designing to stay on top and instead of a challenge. That is why they don't have more state football championships in recent memory. We want the title of best in the county. 

Are you saying that scheduling Greeneville, Farragut, D-B, South Doyle, Mt Juliet, and Bearden in non-region games is not challenging?

1 hour ago, Elitesports4 said:

I’m talking about the one where it Has alcoa number 1. It covers east Tn area. Still respect to be on there with teams like alcoa, Maryville, and Greenville. I also was saying he’s 4th in passing which is credit that needs to be given to the young man. He was first, but they’re balanced with running the ball too. 

I don't care what any "fake" website says, Clinton is NOT the 9th best team...they haven't beaten anyone worth a #$@#%$! !!!

If the game with OR is close at all, it will be because of the OR injuries!