DRAGONS @ WILDCATS

92Dragon

13 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

BS, you lost all credibility when you said you have "no clue about the incident of which you speak".  So, you expect us to believe that you are in the football offices and you have "no clue about the incident".  BS No credibility.  

No it was an over blown lie/claim of an event. So no I do not know of the incident you claim. You sir have no clue what your talking about and I am now dumber for reading your responses. 

Plain and simple beat trash clinton then schedule the Mavs and you will find out your program is not what you think it is. There is still room in the barn if you want to join. Wise up. 

1 minute ago, olecotton said:

No it was an over blown lie/claim of an event. So no I do not know of the incident you claim. You sir have no clue what your talking about and I am now dumber for reading your responses. 

Plain and simple beat trash clinton then schedule the Mavs and you will find out your program is not what you think it is. There is still room in the barn if you want to join. Wise up. 

An overblown lie/claim event?  you are a sick man Coach.   

1 minute ago, oridgecat said:

what is collegiant football?  So, #7 being out is no big deal? 

A player that already has college offers or college ready at the moment. 7 is not out  just yet.. and to me it’s not a big deal because we still have a stud in  22 and 3 can handle it. We have 3 good backs! Izzy and Heyward on the receiver end 0 excuses tonight! 

33 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

A player that already has college offers or college ready at the moment. 7 is not out  just yet.. and to me it’s not a big deal because we still have a stud in  22 and 3 can handle it. We have 3 good backs! Izzy and Heyward on the receiver end 0 excuses tonight! 

allright then, let's do this!  Did you play in 2010-2011?

4 minutes ago, olecotton said:

You will see 

I will see what? the overblown, lie, event that you know nothing about?  please, credibility zero.  And btw, after AC loses this senior class, they will be Halls High North.  Maybe you better not schedule us.  heck, AC won't even play Clinton.  lol

Edited by oridgecat

56 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

I will see what? the overblown, lie, event that you know nothing about?  please, credibility zero.  And btw, after AC loses this senior class, they will be Halls High North.  Maybe you better not schedule us.  heck, AC won't even play Clinton.  lol

Don't make me laugh you have no clue what we have at Norris. Also great football coach at the middle school as well. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, oridgecat said:

Lol this dude don't know when to drop it.Big bad Mavs must need some attention 

Edited by NoleNation3