DRAGONS @ WILDCATS

92Dragon

That's a pretty big statement for an AC coach to say that an 8th grade kid was paid to go to OR. Got proof? 

Maybe someone needs to let Tim Parrot,  Greg Deal and TSSAA know. I mean,  if we have players getting paid I'm sure they'd love to hear it and get to the bottom of everything that's going on.  

I remember Greg on the sideline at AC with Rod, Pickle, Harmoning and the guys.  Before my time but still.  

7 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

I know  who your middle school coach is.....Wow.  He's a future middle school coach hall of famer.  LOL

Odd our middle school has consistently gave us great players. Your middle school coach can be one of the best additions to your team or one of the worst. He has the ability to be a high school coach. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, FormerMav said:

That's a pretty big statement for an AC coach to say that an 8th grade kid was paid to go to OR. Got proof? 

Maybe someone needs to let Tim Parrot,  Greg Deal and TSSAA know. I mean,  if we have players getting paid I'm sure they'd love to hear it and get to the bottom of everything that's going on.  

I remember Greg on the sideline at AC with Rod, Pickle, Harmoning and the guys.  Before my time but still.  

Dig deep. 

• Upvote 1