Austin E travels to Gatlinburg Pittman

harley04

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I've seen AE was just a scrimmage but....

This is a good score in my opinion. Dont know if they can get 12 tho??

Turtle we both have been playing for 2nd for so long, maybe alcoa will go to 4a. so both of us will  have chance to represent East. we are 0-13 and will play them again. AE has alway had our respect. You always have huge line good QB and fast backs. We have one of the best passing QB that we have ever had .but it will be a game.:mrgreen:

On 8/31/2022 at 11:22 PM, Turtle said:

Who did you see them play against?  Fulton game was close until a turnover with 3 mins left.  Last week vs Clinton was within 14 until the 26 point outburst .  Ae is a much improved team don’t overlook them.  

So their Gamez were close until the other team finished the game and AE didn't? Seems like a legit reason...lol

18 hours ago, harley04 said:

Turtle we both have been playing for 2nd for so long, maybe alcoa will go to 4a. so both of us will  have chance to represent East. we are 0-13 and will play them again. AE has alway had our respect. You always have huge line good QB and fast backs. We have one of the best passing QB that we have ever had .but it will be a game.:mrgreen:

That’s true but we all know Alcoa not moving up they scared too .  And the best of luck tonight , hoping AE shows up and shows out!  Lets Go AE! 

1 hour ago, harley04 said:

we have good team turtle, prayers for hurt player. but still will get beat in playoffs. hopefully last year we play alcoa.:popcorneater:

#6 to #7, we left that open way too much tonight.  Also, Orr was just manhandling our younger players playing against him.  GP did good but we killed ourselves tonight.  Losing Billingsley to injury hurt big time.   Praying for a speedy recovering there but that's not looking good, could be done for the year.  Good game , on to Scott we go!  See you all in the playoffs.  

On 9/2/2022 at 4:29 PM, Turtle said:

That’s true but we all know Alcoa not moving up they scared too .  And the best of luck tonight , hoping AE shows up and shows out!  Lets Go AE! 

Ah, yes......I'm sure Alcoa has nightmares every night thinking about all those unbeatable 4A teams.  And why should they move up?  You can move up to avoid them just as easily

Edited by TinPigskin

On 8/31/2022 at 4:22 PM, BCsportsfan said:

On 9/1/2022 at 5:25 PM, orngnblk said:

I've seen AE was just a scrimmage but....

This is a good score in my opinion. Dont know if they can get 12 tho??

On 8/31/2022 at 4:22 PM, BCsportsfan said:

GP 35

AE 12

Well we were real close.lol

Edited by orngnblk

On 9/4/2022 at 12:46 AM, TinPigskin said:

Ah, yes......I'm sure Alcoa has nightmares every night thinking about all those unbeatable 4A teams.  And why should they move up?  You can move up to avoid them just as easily

You nailed it. AE would rather Alcoa move up, rather than put in the work to get better. Flat out lazy. That’s why their program is going nowhere…:thumb:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Throwdeslant said:

You nailed it. AE would rather Alcoa move up, rather than put in the work to get better. Flat out lazy. That’s why their program is going nowhere…:thumb:

AE is not the only team thats wishing that !  Don’t come for me because we both know AE won’t back down from Alcoa.  

Our little program is dominating both Maryville and Alcoas program so that come up is looking very mid 80 ish!