Gallatin Hosts West Creek

Verb58

No everybody played, it was just one of those nights when nothing seemed to click exactly right.  West Creek in my opinion has improved, especially defensively, but Gallatin just seemed to be off the whole night.  Playing on Thursday or looking ahead to the big SC game next week might have played into that, I don't know.  All teams have those kind of nights every now and then.  A win is a win though.

47 minutes ago, GREENWAVE84EG said:

No everybody played, it was just one of those nights when nothing seemed to click exactly right.  West Creek in my opinion has improved, especially defensively, but Gallatin just seemed to be off the whole night.  Playing on Thursday or looking ahead to the big SC game next week might have played into that, I don't know.  All teams have those kind of nights every now and then.  A win is a win though.

Nobody cares by how much come playoff time... I just knew they were a little banged up after Blackman game, and the back up QB didn't have much experience . Glad to hear the team is healthy . 

6 hours ago, Blaze45 said:

Nobody cares by how much come playoff time... I just knew they were a little banged up after Blackman game, and the back up QB didn't have much experience . Glad to hear the team is healthy . 

Yep, a win is a win no matter the margin.  QB Cook did get banged up and was pretty sore early in the week, but he was fine last night.  Good luck against Riverdale tonight.