Marion County Warriors @ Tyner Rams

TheAnomaly

28-0 @ half.  We have a long way to go.  Can only get back to work in practice.  Have to find an identity or this season is gonna go downhill very quickly. Tyner is explosive as usual but undisciplined.  Lots of penalties.  I wouldn't call them a favorite just yet. They can definitely get there. This might be Westmorelands to lose honestly.

If Marion learns to connect on those passes that are pick 6 then it’s a 14-14 game at half. I didn’t understand some of Marion’s calls at times but I’m sure the new OC is still getting his feet wet. They got to Jackson some and had chances early but couldn’t finish. Tyner wore them out at times up front and probably should’ve gave it to Chubb more. Marion not scoring at all though with some of their cats is just a tragedy. Not consistent enough in pass game yet. Tyner had chances at a few more picks.  If they meet again in playoffs it could be closer if Marion’s wheels don’t fall off. Tyner did what they needed to do though and is now the clear cut favorite in the East. Marion will have a hard time beating Meigs playing like they did tonight. I’m just keeping it real. 

Edited by TyroneBiggums

28 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

If Marion learns to connect on those passes that are pick 6 then it’s a 14-14 game at half. I didn’t understand some of Marion’s calls at times but I’m sure the new OC is still getting his feet wet. They got to Jackson some and had chances early but couldn’t finish. Tyner wore them out at times up front and probably should’ve gave it to Chubb more. Marion not scoring at all though with some of their cats is just a tragedy. Not consistent enough in pass game yet. Tyner had chances at a few more picks.  If they meet again in playoffs it could be closer if Marion’s wheels don’t fall off. Tyner did what they needed to do though and is now the clear cut favorite in the East. Marion will have a hard time beating Meigs playing like they did tonight. I’m just keeping it real. 

Can't beat tyner running east and west for sure.  They have some big fast cats.