Powell / Karns

HTV

7 minutes ago, dawgs82 said:

It's the Potts and Bishop show! Couple of things, I'm sure Potts has seen NO contact since the injury. He loves to roll out for extra time. "Contact" has to be in his head on drop backs/roll outs. Powell has shown no signs of stopping the run (granted they've played 2 of the best offenses in East TN) I don't see them stopping Karns, can Karns keep Potts and his receivers under control? This and OR/Clinton are going to be great games to watch tonight. Hard to pick a winner in either game!

The smart money would be Powell and Clinton if I were a betting man that’s probably the two to put your money on but I’m taking Karns & OR 

5 minutes ago, 2011Class said:

The smart money would be Powell and Clinton if I were a betting man that’s probably the two to put your money on but I’m taking Karns & OR 

I wouldn't call either of those picks "smart money".  I would take those bets.  Give me the Beavs and the Ridgers.  

Edited by oridgecat
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, oridgecat said:

This one could be a great game.  Pots and Bishop same field?  Should be exciting and big plays a plenty.  What would youset the over/under on this HVA, for entertainment purposes only.  

If Potts is healthy, mid 70s. 

And that's a big if.  

Neither defense is very good at this point. And before you tell me that Karns has only given up 31 points in 2 games, consider the opponents. 

1 minute ago, HTV said:

If Potts is healthy, mid 70s. 

And that's a big if.  

Neither defense is very good at this point. And before you tell me that Karns has only given up 31 points in 2 games, consider the opponents. 

Got it.  Give me the over!  One would definitely get their $8 worth tonight at this one. 

9 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

I wouldn't call either of those picks "smart money".  I would take those bets.  Give me the Beavs and the Ridgers.  

oridgecat, I've never picked Clinton for a win (no disrespect to Clinton) my son played for Powell back in the Bruhn and Lee Smith days and we didn't care (again, no disrespect) for them. You have a battle ahead of you tonight with their QB. Good luck!

7 minutes ago, JohnnyUtah said:

Potts yelling at the sideline on back to back plays is very telling of where this team is right now. 

Yup.

Backup tailback did the same to his offensive line on a play earlier. They've also been called for unsportsmanlike conduct on 5 of the 6 TDs tonight. This team is just not in a good place right now. Although somehow they've clawed back, and it's 21-21.