Smith co travels to the rockpile

Mr. Postman1

On 9/8/2022 at 8:03 AM, GBO52 said:

Here's my take... With SC size and stud of a QB they should win the game.... On the flip side, Westy has the best defense in the state in 2A (IMO) and just put up 20 against the 2nd best defense in 2A (also my opinion). If we keep the ball rolling like we did last week and play defense like we always do then Westy will win. So I say all of that to say if we win, its a big win against a really good team. If we lose, well it will suck but on paper we probably should... Good news is the games played on the field and the paper don't mean JACK!!!! Bring on them big boys and Joe Montana Jr!!!!

LOL.....if we win, it's against a really good team.  If we lose, on paper we probably should.

Good job or covering all the bases.  

25 minutes ago, Reynard said:

LOL.....if we win, it's against a really good team.  If we lose, on paper we probably should.

Good job or covering all the bases.  

I mean, am I wrong? I want them to win every game but let's be honest SC is probably the best team on our schedule... We shouldn't win this game but I think we can. You certainly have the edge with a line average of 6'7" and a predicted D1 quarter back.... 

Better team won tonight… SC run the ball and every player on there team run the ball hard! Bigger than I thought they were lol but I think our O line and D line got better tonight and didn’t play bad at all. Offensively, we are bad. Until we stop dancing instead of running the ball an ok defense is going to handle us. Also time to open up the playbook a little. I know it’s A non region game but just a little something different can’t hurt…. Surprised that we don’t use Law more the way he runs and also after the game Sizemore had last week him not getting a touched surprised me as well. Fishburn run the ball hard the time he got it….

Felt bad for our defense, they played the entire game. 

Oh well, behind us now, on to TC. Defense and line play definitely got better tonight. Good look to @Reynardand crew on the rest of the season. 

Edited by GBO52

17 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

Better team won tonight… SC run the ball and every player on there team run the ball hard! Bigger than I thought they were lol but I think our O line and D line got better tonight and didn’t play bad at all. Offensively, we are bad. Until we stop dancing instead of running the ball an ok defense is going to handle us. Also time to open up the playbook a little. I know it’s A non region game but just a little something different can’t hurt…. Surprised that we don’t use Law more the way he runs and also after the game Sizemore had last week him not getting a touched surprised me as well. Fishburn run the ball hard the time he got it….

100% agree with everything here. 

24 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

Oh well, behind us now, on to TC. Defense and line play definitely got better tonight. Good look to @Reynardand crew on the rest of the season. 

Agree with your points. Lots of ball left this season . Curious though about SC passing with 1 minute left in a 2 score game?  A little odd wouldn't  you say? 

7 minutes ago, 123EaglePride said:

100% agree with everything here. 

28 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

You exactly right! 100%! It’s sad our d is so good but our offense sucks so bad