H2O @ Dekalb County

TigerDaddy

46 minutes ago, Katdaddy said:

I agree about jimmy and joes but when  h20 had the jimmy and joes it resulted in 0 gold balls and 0 beating tc when it counted so who does that fall on?  

There jimmy and Joe's up front just happened to be better than what we had up front. The best teams win games up front and the skill guys get all the praise for what happens up front. 

Edited by kingofthenorth

8 minutes ago, biggest said:

Here's an example! 2018 the undefeated team... you know the one "we lost because Webster put his son back in to play"!  People forget a couple of our stars had  a bad game. It happens!!!  (Example a fumble punt on the 2 yard line). 

Are you sure Webster didnt draw that fumble play up.  Blame cannot be placed on any of the players.  We all know this to be true.  H20 Jimmy and Joe players are lab tested before being placed in to commission on the field.  Soft society we live in.  

4 minutes ago, kingofthenorth said:

There jimmy and Joe's up front just happened to be better than what we had up front. The best teams win games up front and the skill guys get all the praise for what happens up front. 

Normally you are spot on.  But this cannot be the case in H20 ville.  Has to be coaching!  Have a perfect regular season it was all the players doings.  No coaching effort at all.  I witnessed this first hand that year (maybe 3 games).  Clearly the studs were let down against TC. Coaches didnt want to interfere with Thanksgiving plans for their families.  Only logical explanation that makes any sense.   

I believe  2020 was the year  we should have  beat tc!   That's the only year  I feel  we had the better team.  Some blame can be on coaches ,  but I remember  another big time player  dropping a pass for a td.   Maybe the mental aspect  bit us idk.

Edited by biggest

14 minutes ago, MakingSense2u said:

Normally you are spot on.  But this cannot be the case in H20 ville.  Has to be coaching!  Have a perfect regular season it was all the players doings.  No coaching effort at all.  I witnessed this first hand that year (maybe 3 games).  Clearly the studs were let down against TC. Coaches didnt want to interfere with Thanksgiving plans for their families.  Only logical explanation that makes any sense.   

Honestly can't say I blame with interfering with Thanksgiving plans.....I know how much I love Thanksgiving and in all honesty it is my favorite holiday. I love it so much I will not even go to semifinal games just so I can stay at home and eat until I am sick lol. 

8 minutes ago, kingofthenorth said:

Honestly can't say I blame with interfering with Thanksgiving plans.....I know how much I love Thanksgiving and in all honesty it is my favorite holiday. I love it so much I will not even go to semifinal games just so I can stay at home and eat until I am sick lol. 

Heard Midnight  has all you can eat Thanksgiving dinner

30 minutes ago, kingofthenorth said:

You are a smart football guy and there is no way that you believe that 4 years in a row that tc had the better team /line . I will give you 50% 2 games.  In 2020 no way h20 should have lost that game with all that talent. Take h20 baseball they reached the state in 2021 lost 2 tough games . When they reached there this year it showed  the players and coaches were  ready.  My point is H20 had been in that exact same spot 4 years in a row with all the jimmy and joes  and came away with nothing. Again we can blame the coaches players  fans etc but that window has closed and we missed out whatever the reason is. We can ask all kind of questions . Is the talent down is the coaching bad but at the end of the day the door has closed and we have what we have moving forward because h20 is moving up in  classification and its probably gives time get worse from here. We just have to support the kids.

9 minutes ago, Katdaddy said:

You are a smart football guy and there is no way that you believe that 4 years in a row that tc had the better team /line . I will give you 50% 2 games.  In 2020 no way h20 should have lost that game with all that talent. Take h20 baseball they reached the state in 2021 lost 2 tough games . When they reached there this year it showed  the players and coaches were  ready.  My point is H20 had been in that exact same spot 4 years in a row with all the jimmy and joes  and came away with nothing. Again we can blame the coaches players  fans etc but that window has closed and we missed out whatever the reason is. We can ask all kind of questions . Is the talent down is the coaching bad but at the end of the day the door has closed and we have what we have moving forward because h20 is moving up in  classification and its probably gives time get worse from here. We just have to support the kids.

In all honesty, I believe that their DL/LB where better than our OL every year. On the other side of the ball you could go either way. I agree with what you have said we have to support the TEAM. 

8 minutes ago, kingofthenorth said:

In all honesty, I believe that their DL/LB where better than our OL every year. On the other side of the ball you could go either way. I agree with what you have said we have to support the TEAM. 

TC had the better DL and LBs the years I was able to watch.  H20 was a OL or two away from matching up 100% to TC.  Thats 2 yrs I was able to take it all in.