H2O @ Dekalb County

TigerDaddy

13 minutes ago, biggest said:

This team is riddled with injuries! Alot of kids on this  team hasn't played much football until this year.  I try and remember that when I find myself fussing and moaning.   But people in the stands are horrible 

Its easy to be impatient.  Thats the human in all of us.  But it doesnt make for a recipe for success.  Im sure these kids are getting all the coaching at home they will ever need.  I was embarrassed sitting in those stands tonight.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BaskinDobbins said:

I figured you would be, selfishness doesn’t get you very far, almost every post you have is about the kicker…. You must not know much about football calling it “irrelevant football”

That’s just my opinion and a few others. I’m just the only one who says it and takes the bullets 

1 minute ago, JasonMyers said:

That’s just my opinion and a few others. I’m just the only one who says it and takes the bullets 

Well you are the problem.  I would bet my next paycheck that you are one of the ones yapping in the stands tonight.  Ill be happy to buy you a "Football For Beginners" book.  Heck I will make it a hardback with a nice case... so you can bring it with you on game nights.  

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, MakingSense2u said:

Well you are the problem.  I would bet my next paycheck that you are one of the ones yapping in the stands tonight.  Ill be happy to buy you a "Football For Beginners" book.  Heck I will make it a hardback with a nice case... so you can bring it with you on game nights.  

Great post!