H2O @ Dekalb County

TigerDaddy

8 minutes ago, JasonMyers said:

Yeah I guess I just look at the best out for him. I don’t wanna see him hurt and then that may hurt his chances of college. That’s all. Guess I’m guilty 

Ain’t nothing wrong with that, but in High School football that’s what you get, players playing both side, players playing out of position due to injury… 

I would like to end my night with my opinion.  Coaches are struggling a little bit right now.  Frustration is real and with inexperience backing it, I can only imagine what the coaching staff is going through.  That goes for the players as well.  Struggling to execute.  Struggling to be unselfish, Struggling to figure out who to trust more, coaches, fans or the guy lined up next to them.  Struggling to figure out how to be winners.  IMO I have not seen one less of a coach on that sideline this year. Same staff.  So to the so called "H20 FAN BASE"  I say this, where was all this bickering over the last few years.  Oh wait, it was win the Purple Tigers lost.  Thats when I saw it...and a little something you have forgotten, you havent had many times to complain during that time.  Have a great weekend to all.  And remember I know Im not always right...I am just tying to make sense of it all.    

Edited by MakingSense2u
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, MakingSense2u said:

I would like to end my night with my opinion.  Coaches are struggling a little bit right now.  Frustration is real and with inexperience backing it, I can only imagine what the coaching staff is going through.  That goes for the players as well.  Struggling to execute.  Struggling to be unselfish, Struggling to figure out who to trust more, coaches, fans or the guy lined up next to them.  Struggling to figure out how to be winners.  IMO I have not seen one less of a coach on that sideline this year. Same staff.  So to the so called "H20 FAN BASE"  I say this, where was all this bickering over the last few years.  Oh wait, it was win the Purple Tigers lost.  Thats when I saw it...and a little something you have forgotten, you havent had many times to complain during that time.  Have a great weekend to all.  And remeber I know Im not always right...I am just tying to make sense of it all.    

You sir, or maddam, make a lot of sense with this post. 

Was we spoiled the last 5 years ? Yes from 1985-2015 h20 made 21 playoff appearances winning just 1 game.  We all know that the window of opportunity to win a gold ball in football was narrow and h20 missesd out on that this round. We can blame it on the coaches or the players or just bad luck.  ex. (hackett not on the sidelines in the biggest game  of the year. H20 had a  better team than tc a few of those years but walked away empty.  That kind of talent does not come around this town often and it was nice being the Big dog on the block for a while. So yea the whole town, coaches, fans myself included were spoiled.  We won 1 playoff game in 30 years. I think a lot of old fans are afraid of going down that dark road again. The talent is just not here like it was the last few years, but these kids are fighting their butts off.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Katdaddy said:We all know that the window of opportunity to win a gold ball in football was narrow and h20 missesd out on that this round. We can blame it on the coaches or the players or just bad luck.  ex. (hackett not on the sidelines in the biggest game  of the year. H20 had a  better team than tc a few of those years but walked away empty.  

You know I’ve thought about that 2020 game quite a bit and TC’s RB got a lot of credit for that win, but the real hero for TC that game was their center. 

He was able to get to the second level and take our LB out the whole game. Without him TC never wins that game!