Fulton at West

WestHigh4Life

55 minutes ago, REBELRON said:

I am looking forward to West playing Alcoa. West playing great football now.

West passing game is shaky at times but run game is very strong I think you're going to have to be solid on both to get a win over either of the Blount county machines but crossing my fingers and hoping the rebs can get a two fer lol

It was 21-0 before I got seated… the Falcons were overmatched in every aspect of the game. I do feel like we had the best player on the field but he can only do so much. Added another nasty injury to our already depleted roster. Hopefully we can regroup and get ready for a little region action. Good luck to the Rebs the rest of the way. They are a physical bunch!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KnoxVil said:

It was 21-0 before I got seated… the Falcons were overmatched in every aspect of the game. I do feel like we had the best player on the field but he can only do so much. Added another nasty injury to our already depleted roster. Hopefully we can regroup and get ready for a little region action. Good luck to the Rebs the rest of the way. They are a physical bunch!

Classy post vil...hope that young man will be ok. Good luck the rest of the year as well!