Elizabethton @ Boone @ ETSU

blazer1set

On 9/6/2022 at 12:01 PM, Mavericksinflight said:

You guys just shooting the Bull with me..haha Just taking Mavs for Granted. Going a/to be a Great year for the Mavs, I was reading the farmers almanac. A clear sailing Fall. No Crows crowing and Gillum and Company are in business!

Your the best DG! Haters are going to hate but in the end good people get what they deserve. We have worked to hard for this. 

• Thanks 1

On 9/6/2022 at 1:14 PM, blazer1set said:

It's okay, I have hijacked other threads before too...     I am afraid to say that there are only a couple of Boone fans on the T and all the Elizabethton fans have already conceded this game as a loss so they aren't saying much.     That is a big mistake on their part, even though everyone thinks Boone wins it is not over until it is over.   And I can promise the Boone coaching staff, of whom I personally know several, are NOT overlooking the Cyclones.    I was hoping my post the other day about all the X's and O's would get some Elizabethton people to talking their X's/O's.

We don’t have any X’s and O’s This season. That punt down to the 1 was your best play so far. Our D held Greeneville to 21. Our O had 64 total yards. If we can’t sustain a few drives in the second half, Boone will wear us down and maybe tack on a few more scores. This is your best opportunity in years. Let’s see how the second half goes. Good luck.

13 minutes ago, lawnman said:

I agree and it’s tough to watch.

Well, they finally got the right QB in the game. But, they only let him try 1 pass downfield. Doesn’t matter who’s back there when you only run the ball. I figure if you take some shots, you’re gonna get a Completion, incomplete pass, pick or penalty. 3 of those don’t hurt you. I mean….Give your team a chance! I could beat that offense with goal line d. Just disappointed after watching 12 burn up the passing league in Knoxville and not even being trusted to try to help the team. I know this, the team responded to having him in the game. It was a spark for sure. Congratulations Blaz. #3 is in the books. Good luck to you all the rest of the way.