Why no post on Knoxville Catholic.

BarneySox2007

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

No one seems to talk about Knoxville Catholic this year. Is it because they played two schools first that should be more suited to play Greenback or after the Baylor game you would think someone would say something. Maybe those conversations are only limited to the men's locker room at The Cherokee Country Club. 

Most of the east TN talk is about Maryville,Alcoa, Greenville and Elizabethton. Playing CHucky Doak won’t inspire conversation.  They were drubbed by a team most don’t consider a threat in Baylor.  They also lost Lively who seems to be flourishing at Friendship Christian.  Most D2 posters are in middle Tn so we have to get the scoop from you guys.  BTW- would love to see that Maryville/Alcoa game this year.  Love reading the pregame posts for that one.You and BC are best buds!:mrgreen:

21 minutes ago, PurplePanther said:

Most of the east TN talk is about Maryville,Alcoa, Greenville and Elizabethton. Playing CHucky Doak won’t inspire conversation.  They were drubbed by a team most don’t consider a threat in Baylor. 

agreed. 

their next 5 games are mccallie, father ryan, lipscomb, pope prep, powell and MBA.  how many do you think they can or will win?  I see them having a chance against father ryan and powell.  the other 4...not so much.

I give them props for sticking with LA.  they are the only team from last year to not break their contract.

17 minutes ago, theawesomebro said:

agreed. 

their next 5 games are mccallie, father ryan, lipscomb, pope prep, powell and MBA.  how many do you think they can or will win?  I see them having a chance against father ryan and powell.  the other 4...not so much.

I give them props for sticking with LA.  they are the only team from last year to not break their contract.

Yup…Pulaski backing out of a home game with LA makes zero sense to me.  Has to be a reason why…what a terrible message to their players

33 minutes ago, theawesomebro said:

agreed. 

Only Ryan...I don't think they can beat Powell even if the QB isn't back.  McCallie just lost so they will beat them by 40+ points.  Ryan game will be close.  LA, Pope, and MBA all 30+ affairs.

1 hour ago, Flea21 said:

Yup…Pulaski backing out of a home game with LA makes zero sense to me.  Has to be a reason why…what a terrible message to their players

since they already made the trip here you would think it would have been worth it to stick it out.  I think they did not like being mercy ruled since they take great pleasure in doing it to other teams.  someone said they were apologizing before the game to lipscomb fans for how ugly it was going to get.  : )  I guess they didn't want to take a chance that it would happen on their home field.  to have any chance to win they would have to stop their "style" altogether.   I posted a link to their broadcast of the game and they really do think it is superior to what all the other teams are doing.  you can find it on youtube and I watched it a few times just for fun.  

1 hour ago, PurplePanther said:

Only Ryan...I don't think they can beat Powell even if the QB isn't back.  McCallie just lost so they will beat them by 40+ points.  Ryan game will be close.  LA, Pope, and MBA all 30+ affairs.

yeah, i'm afraid you are right.

6 hours ago, PurplePanther said:

Most of the east TN talk is about Maryville,Alcoa, Greenville and Elizabethton. Playing CHucky Doak won’t inspire conversation.  They were drubbed by a team most don’t consider a threat in Baylor.  They also lost Lively who seems to be flourishing at Friendship Christian.  Most D2 posters are in middle Tn so we have to get the scoop from you guys.  BTW- would love to see that Maryville/Alcoa game this year.  Love reading the pregame posts for that one.You and BC are best buds!:mrgreen:

Baylor is an extremely talented team.  Not sure who all of these people are that don't consider them a threat

2 hours ago, TinPigskin said:

Baylor is an extremely talented team.  Not sure who all of these people are that don't consider them a threat

No offense to Baylor. They have some really good players on the team.  But they are the 4th best team in the East on any given day swapping with Father Ryan and Knoxville Catholic.  All of them have talent.  I think Baylor has beaten KC two years running.  Ryan has beaten Baylor two years running.  KC has beat Ryan last year.  I don't believe any of these have beaten MBA or Pope in the past two years.

4 minutes ago, PurplePanther said:

No offense to Baylor. They have some really good players on the team.  But they are the 4th best team in the East on any given day swapping with Father Ryan and Knoxville Catholic.  All of them have talent.  I think Baylor has beaten KC two years running.  Ryan has beaten Baylor two years running.  KC has beat Ryan last year.  I don't believe any of these have beaten MBA or Pope in the past two years.

Baylor beat Pope last year. Pope got up early 21-7 and then it was ALL Baylor the rest of the game.