York @ Oneida

Spike016

Will not be attending(work and etc) .

I do not want to say it but I think I'll take York by a score [20]-[14]. I know York's only BIG opponent has been Bledsoe https://www.diamondclearmedia.com/bledsoe/?B=414586 week 1 but I think with the Indians trouble scoring lately against GB & OS who I expected them to beat by a couple more scores and who has been spanked by RW, Kingston, Gordonville 42, 38, 41 points = 40+ average + giving up the most points but only by 1 at 10(scored 9, 6, 7 first three games) has them trending down for me imho in this one.

Score comparing doesn't always count for a lot when going head to head against different teams some times you'll be surprised but I think the off and on rush and passing game isn't good, you need to do 1 of 2 well enough to move the ball and at least in a defensive game flip the field and be able to get those needed points in close games against solid teams and I think York is a solid/decent team at least defensively and enough offensively to put pressure on a team to score more than once or twice.

Good luck OHS, and to both teams in a injury free game! :)

Posted by crow:

OHS VS GB

Oneida

1st Downs: 8

***Passing: 3-13 for 39 yards 1 INT

Rushing: 25 for 84 yards 1 TD

Total yards: 38 for 123 yards

Penalties against: 6 for 42 yards.

Greenback

1st Downs: 12

Passing: 6-13 for 106 yards, 1TD and 1INT

Rushing: 39 for 100 yards, 1TD #6 with 78 of those. Another week where a scrambling or called rushing QB hurt us.

Total yards: 52 for 206 yards

Penalties against: 5 for 60 yards[/QUOTE]

OHS VS OS:

Oneida

First Downs: 8

Passing: 9 of 10 for 125 

****Rushing: 20 for 11 yards 1 TD[/b]

Total: 30 for 136 yards 1 TD, 0 INT

Third downs: 3-6

Fourth downs: 1-2

Defensively: 6 tackles for loss, 4 pass breakups

First Downs: 15

Passing: 5-13 for 52 yards 1 INT

Rushing: 39 for 158 and 1 TD

Total: 52 for 210 yards

Third downs: 5-13

Fourth downs: 2-5

Defensively: 8 tackles for loss

Penalties: A bunch for a lot

Time of Possession: 34:44

Edited by TheOgre78

1 hour ago, FootballGUY931 said:

no but i will keep my eyes on the score!

Alright. Like I said not super comfortable in either outcome really. We could easily win or lose by 21. Depends on which team shows up for both. If one has a great game and one has an off night could be ugly. If both show up it could be an instant classic. Bet or no bet if you find yourself at The Reservation Friday look me up and the coke and dog offer stands. 

• Like 1