York @ Oneida

Spike016

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Pretty darn good chance Spike. Always love our games.

It’ll depend on us I believe. I think y’all have a fairly clear run to the quarterfinals. Not so sure we do unless we get a few things figured out. We’ll get better though. The pieces are there. Just gotta put them in play. 

11 minutes ago, crow said:

It’ll depend on us I believe. I think y’all have a fairly clear run to the quarterfinals. Not so sure we do unless we get a few things figured out. We’ll get better though. The pieces are there. Just gotta put them in play. 

We have potential but we have to improve and cut back on mistakes. I do think our passing game will improve and people will have to play us honest all over the field. We can also hurt people on special teams, fastest team we've had in several years. And then we Have to stay healthy, we're not exactly loaded with depth.

15 minutes ago, crow said:

Get your starters back and I'm betting you are a much better team. 

1 hour ago, pujo said:

We have potential but we have to improve and cut back on mistakes. I do think our passing game will improve and people will have to play us honest all over the field. We can also hurt people on special teams, fastest team we've had in several years. And then we Have to stay healthy, we're not exactly loaded with depth.

How is your line compared to last year?