York @ Oneida

Spike016

47 minutes ago, crow said:

Gave us to much credit it seems. Just not playing very good ball right now. YAI is a good bunch. This is wha I was expecting from them last year. 

Dang.. I honestly didn't see this coming. Guess Oneida will be coming to either Hampton or South Greene first round of the playoffs. I was hoping we would see you all later. 

28-14 now 4:03 to go. We finally started passing and moved the ball better. Played better second half but to little to late. York looks pretty good. I expected this sort of YAI team last year. They’ll challenge the region but to be honest them not putting us away sorta makes me think 1 thru 4 in our region are almost interchangeable. YAI beating us the way we’ve performed I’m not sure how much that actually says to be honest. 

9 minutes ago, bobcatfan300 said:

Good sportsmanship York, running the clock out on the Oneida 1 instead of running up the score to 35-14. Oneida did great in 2nd half and came close to 3rd TD.

Oh yeah? They tried their best to get another score but the ball didn’t get set in time. They ran a whole group on tryin to get the play off. 

8 minutes ago, YAIDAD said:

No sir coaches were yelling let it run out. 

Sure didn’t look that way and honestly I don’t have a problem with it. Teams are there to win ball games not make friends and what’s the old saying? If you don’t like it then do something about it and for a half we couldn’t do a single thing bout it. 

Edited by Spike016