York @ Oneida

Spike016

41 minutes ago, pujo said:

Wishing you good fortune tonight Crow.

I appreciate it. We might be getting one piece of the puzzle back tonight. Not sure so I’ll wait and see before I advertise it. Not sure if or how much it’ll help. Regarding of who plays we gotta show up. I like our week 1 performance against anyone we’ll meet until mid November if we would play that way every week. It’ll take that sort of game tonight I believe. We can, we’ll see if we do soon enough. Everyone remember tonight is an 8:00 EST kickoff. Good luck to your dogs tonight as well. You should have an idea about yours by the time ours gets going tonight. 

13 minutes ago, crow said:

Saw where Williamsburg is undefeated so far. They play somerset tonight, that’ll tell us more about them as well. 

They are a very good football team. We honestly had 2-3 shots to put them away and didn’t but can’t cry over spilt milk. Oneida will have to play a good physical ball game tonight to have a shot. I would look for Oneida to spread them out and put the ball in the air early and often. I know that’s not your typical Oneida but I don’t think lining up and tryin to smash them will work consistently enough to get a W. 

Edited by Spike016