POWELL @ CLINTON

92Dragon

11 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

Clinton couldn't do much of anything offensively in this one last year. I think Powell wins, but the Dragons will score some points.

These aren't the same 2 teams as last year. Clinton may not win this game, but I assure you it won't be Powell 30 - 0. 

Edited by 92Dragon

26 minutes ago, GaddyDaddy said:

What bulletin board material. Please tell me. I have been on Coach T for years. For what ever reason it kicked me out so I had to make a new name and also new profile. Trust me i'm more wildcat then probably even you. I'm honestly puzzled with your take. I'm sorry i'm excited to actually watch football this year. 

So what makes anything here bulletin board material?  

22 hours ago, oridgecat said:

you are the only troll on this thread. 

Fact: Clinton player was ejected

Fact: Clinton players and coaches melt down publicly after OR game. I was there troll, I saw it and heard it.  

"Melt down Publicly"  isn't fact, it's your opinion, even if you saw something.  But sure, it's absolutely appropriate for you to spread bad information about a team you don't support.  You're right.  I'm Wrong.  You're the saint to be mimicked, and I'm the troll.

54 minutes ago, ILB1999WHS said:

"Melt down Publicly"  isn't fact, it's your opinion, even if you saw something.  But sure, it's absolutely appropriate for you to spread bad information about a team you don't support.  You're right.  I'm Wrong.  You're the saint to be mimicked, and I'm the troll.

So you don't think players and coaches yelling and cussing at one another for all to see and hear is a public meltdown?  Well then troll, you are just a moron.  Please ignore my posts and go away moron.  

48 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

So you don't think players and coaches yelling and cussing at one another for all to see and hear is a public meltdown?  Well then troll, you are just a moron.  Please ignore my posts and go away moron.  

So you think it's appropriate to badmouth coaches and players you don't know or support?  stop moron.