Upperman vs Stone Memorial

Volsfan52

I have watched a little bit of stone memorial vs east ridge. What I have seen you guys looked really good. This should be a really good game. Upperman is going to try to run the ball. If upperman get down to we’re they have to pass the ball to stay in the game or have to pass to get quick scores. That is we’re upperman gets in trouble. Upperman vs Fayetteville last week was tuff for upperman. Upperman hung with them until the 2nd half and there size was just to much I feel. 

20 hours ago, Potter46 said:

I have watched a little bit of stone memorial vs east ridge. What I have seen you guys looked really good. This should be a really good game. Upperman is going to try to run the ball. If upperman get down to we’re they have to pass the ball to stay in the game or have to pass to get quick scores. That is we’re upperman gets in trouble. Upperman vs Fayetteville last week was tuff for upperman. Upperman hung with them until the 2nd half and there size was just to much I feel. 

Stone has been good on defense this year, especially against the run. The DC at stone, coach Qualls does a really good job.

1 hour ago, GreatTiger said:

Upperman has a strong team.  I would expect them to do well.

Tonight game should be really good. Upperman got brought down to reality last week. They have holes and hopefully coach corrected them. Stone Memorial will be ready to play. If upperman can run the ball I think they will win. If they can’t it may be a long night if they can’t stop stone memorial. I’m going to go with upperman tonight. 
upperman 28

stone memorial 24

Upperman is not the same team as in the past…. They are not disciplined at all! heck I saw players going over to the fence kissing girlfriends and talking to parents during the half time meeting.

not sure why they hired the Ledford brothers from Cookeville, Cookeville wasn’t winning with them why did they think they could help Upperman??? Upperman was a winning team before the loser brothers showed up!

Upperman never got unsportsmanlike penalties before they have to get their act together!

I don’t have kids or grandkids  on the team anymore  I just enjoy football but I may start staying home on Fridays nights and just listen on the radio I can’t take the disappointment much longer. Go Bees!