Blackman vs. Stewarts Creek

Pops17

5 hours ago, Pops17 said:

I don't understand how the blaze get up big on other team and always lose focus and make all those mental mistakes. You can't do that against a good team. TO's in the red zone bone head plays...etc

When you stare down the wideouts that’s what happens, I wanna see a heavy package ran in the red zone instead of those passes sometime, Blackman should have had 80 points easily 

13 hours ago, arshad221 said:

When you stare down the wideouts that’s what happens, I wanna see a heavy package ran in the red zone instead of those passes sometime, Blackman should have had 80 points easily 

you can't turn the ball over in the redone(inside the 15) 3 times against a good team and win.

42 minutes ago, ttitan27 said:

Last night I watched the Oakland vs Stewarts Creek JV game.  The SC qb looked to have a decent arm.  I don't know what year he is  but I saw him make some pretty nice throws.  Not many decent catches but good throws.  Maybe hope for the future?

They have a QB on varsity that’s hands down better than the starter… Can make all the throws.. Dual threat…. but HC won’t play him over the senior.