Blackman vs. Stewarts Creek

Pops17

1 minute ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Yes just from the Gallatin/Blackman game I watched, the average starting field position for Gallatin from kickoffs was around the 50… 

Not following you....I am speaking to the information regarding a touchback being spotted on the 25....that is in college, in high school it is spotted at the 20 following a touchback.  

Many fans think college and high school rules are the same.  They differ in many ways.  Just sayin'

6 minutes ago, CoachAteALot said:

Not following you....I am speaking to the information regarding a touchback being spotted on the 25....that is in college, in high school it is spotted at the 20 following a touchback.  

Many fans think college and high school rules are the same.  They differ in many ways.  Just sayin'

I was on the topic of onside kickoffs every kick is not a good idea.

8 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

I believe they also had 3 onside recoveries ... 3 more possessions  that they wouldn't have had and time off the clock ....

That’s one game, and Gallatin obviously is a team that would work best on, poorly coached. Do that next week against Oakland and bad news coming.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

11 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

3 onside kicks recovered in the Riverdale game as well... might check it out ,,, its a weapon 

I guess you have ties to the program/coaches. I get being invested into the program and coaching staff, but Finding ways to agree with everything gets tough. When it comes to me personally, I don’t care who I offend or which team I come after. I usually try to keep it real. Whether that’s my team or not. If this proposition Was polled across the State of Tennessee I’d guess somewhere around 75/85% would agree onside kicking every kick is not smart. That’s my opinion. 

anyways, I’d like the Blaze to pull this one off.

1 hour ago, CoachAteALot said:

Coach are you still running that wing t 

38 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I guess you have ties to the program/coaches. I get being invested into the program and coaching staff, but Finding ways to agree with everything gets tough. When it comes to me personally, I don’t care who I offend or which team I come after. I usually try to keep it real. Whether that’s my team or not. If this proposition Was polled across the State of Tennessee I’d guess somewhere around 75/85% would agree onside kicking every kick is not smart. That’s my opinion. 

anyways, I’d like the Blaze to pull this one off.

No direct ties to the program... my boys played there and I have been going to games since 2006.(missed 4 games in the last 16 years)  I don't agree with all things or all decisions. Differences of opinions makes the world go round, so it doesn't offend me if someone doesn't see it my way. I don't know if onside , deep ball or squib quicks are the way to go against Oakland. I just know at the moment and up to this point it has been  beneficial. Like my dad would say "Son never knock a trapper, that's got hydes on the door"

2 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Good teams focus on kickoff coverage. I can’t comprehend defending the onside kick every kick theory. Good coaches practice kickoff coverage and value that aspect of the game. This is not a video game lol

They could kickoff against the teams the golden bears play, they are in a different jungle than mt juliet 

11 minutes ago, arshad221 said:

They could kickoff against the teams the golden bears play, they are in a different jungle than mt juliet 

Strength of schedule sure…. Different “jungle” lol but you BARELY beat Stewart’s Creek and a bad Gallatin team…. This team needs to get out of their own head… or maybe the couch is in the way of the success.

1 minute ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Strength of schedule sure…. Different “jungle” lol but you BARELY beat Stewart’s Creek and a bad Gallatin team…. This team needs to get out of their own head… or maybe the couch is in the way of the success.

Y’all don’t play anybody bro, I know you like to troll but be fr sometime 

Edited by arshad221