Greeneville at Dobyns-Bennett

TribalEmpire

2 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Good point, Dante also said the following which applies to HS football:   A counterfactual statement is a conditional statement with a false antecedent, thereby asserting that background information is assumed when stating and interpreting counterfactual conditionals and that this background information is just every true statement about the game as it is (pre-counterfactual).

That’s why I paraphrased LOL!

I'd like to pick DB in this one, but I can't find a reason why I would. Yeah, their 5-0, but the 5 teams they've played are terrible. And the Indians looked good in only one of those games. Greeneville is also 5-0 but they have beat two pretty good teams. And Greeneville has laid the wood to DB the last 5 or 6 games played. Hope DB proves me wrong, but I'd have to say Greeneville has the upper hand again this year. 

19 hours ago, Trap21 said:

Boone of course

19 hours ago, Swipes said:

Boone should definitely be in the conversation but to make it sound like no doubt they are the best is laughable  

I agree Swipes.  I'm not sure how Trap reaches that conclusion.  2 common opponents tell us very little.  Boone looked much better against MoWest, but GHS looked better against Betsy than Boone, who looked pretty weak.