Anderson County vs. Elizabethan

MAVERICK1995

14 minutes ago, lawnman said:

I remember that game well because I was sitting there at the 40 yard line and when Shawn scored with little over a minute left in the game me and my brother in law were celebrating but it didn’t last long because of that trick play.If I remember right Shawn thought there player stepped out of bounds on that play.I can only imagine how Rider and the players felt because I was about ready to cry…lol

It was a True Cinderella Story considering what those Boys had been through and to have Coach Rider step up and not only make them the best ball players they could be but to have Won that Game certainly would have meant the World to the whole family. 
I hurt for them and it literally made me sick. 

• Like 1

On 9/22/2022 at 3:39 PM, lawnman said:

I do remember the days of Ethan Thomas and that kid was fun to watch.This freshman is going to be fun to watch as well.His name is Jaiden Wallin and in the JV games I have seen him play he has been unstoppable.I believe they want him to get more experience but it would be fun to see what he could do on Friday nights.He is number 40.

Did they get the win vs Greeneville in JV?

3 minutes ago, KEV-O said:

Sure is quiet around here...

Watching the game it looks like the AC players bought into the hype from the posters here.  Guess they thought they could trot out there and E would just give them the win.  

You gotta earn that respect on the field,  every week.  Not on a message board.  

• Thanks 1