Lewis County travels to Loretto

classof1994

2 hours ago, PCsupporter4life said:

Looks like a great game in the making. Lewis County continues to get better and Loretto has had some tough competition. I see a close game where either team can pull it out. It will be tough for LC because they are on the road and Loretto seems to play well at home. Whoever wins wouldn't shock me.

Lewis County’s schedule has been a low key gauntlet with a fortunate, yet explosive Community offense out the gate. Panthers backed that up into Fayetteville getting brought to earth early against the best team they will see all year.  Handled the entire county of Hickman in multiple weeks, and boat racing Spring Hill coming down in class— stepping on the field should have been able to match us with athlete. This new era Lewis County offense, between Coach and QB1, this new coach has really got a fresh vibe from this team. Very efficient on offense to sustain long field positioning and short field >40, forget about it, it’s 4 down territory && have the big play capacity from 7, 11, 26 and 31 to score any given play with 16 delivering the football.

Lewis County 44-21

On 9/21/2022 at 1:28 PM, TheWolf said:

Lewis County’s schedule has been a low key gauntlet with a fortunate, yet explosive Community offense out the gate. Panthers backed that up into Fayetteville getting brought to earth early against the best team they will see all year.  Handled the entire county of Hickman in multiple weeks, and boat racing Spring Hill coming down in class— stepping on the field should have been able to match us with athlete. This new era Lewis County offense….

Honestly, not to start an argument but all of your points here exemplify Lewis County for the past decade with the exception of having Fayetteville. Unless Hohenwald starts scheduling tougher competition and begins making it past the second round (more than a fluke), the new coach isn’t accomplishing anything more than the last and the program is still the same.

On 9/21/2022 at 1:28 PM, TheWolf said:

This new era Lewis County offense, between Coach and QB1, this new coach has really got a fresh vibe from this team. Very efficient on offense to sustain long field positioning and short field >40, forget about it, it’s 4 down territory && have the big play capacity from 7, 11, 26 and 31 to score any given play with 16 delivering the football.

I really hope this maintains and the program continues to advance. I remember a couple/few years ago about a discussion when Hohenwald was down two scores late in the 4th and decided to punt.

The story of this game was LC’s defense. I was surprised that they were able to totally shut down Porter. Loretto has has as good of skilled people as they have had and I while. I think if They will stay out of their own way they could make some noise going forward. LC continues to improve each week.