COOKEVILLE @ GALLATIN

runninblind

1 hour ago, thegreatone36 said:

Are you though? I mean, he is losing to his Sumner County rivals right now. I think that's more important than the non region matchup against Mount Juliet. Guess you are content with the dumpster fire we currently have. 

Looks like it will be all three sumner county opponents for two years in a row… that can’t be acceptable can it?

Anyway, as for this game, I think this game ends up being much closer than it should be. When I looked at this game at the beginning of the season I had it marked as a sure win for Gallatin now, I don’t know that’s the case. Gallatin has the talent to run away with this game, but I’m leaning to this one being tight. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, eers said:

Looks like it will be all three sumner county opponents for two years in a row… that can’t be acceptable can it?

Anyway, as for this game, I think this game ends up being much closer than it should be. When I looked at this game at the beginning of the season I had it marked as a sure win for Gallatin now, I don’t know that’s the case. Gallatin has the talent to run away with this game, but I’m leaning to this one being tight. 

I agree completely.  At the beginning of the year this was a sure Gallatin win.      No question that Gallatin has some more dudes that the Cavaliers but we have really grown in the first few weeks of this season.  I'm really impressed with the way CHS has gelled.   Playing relatively clean football, taking care of the ball, etc.    

Gallatin is favored here, no doubt.   But, if the Cavs can win the turnover battle early and stay in the game, they have a chance.   They have found a tiny bit of a running game (still just not big enough on the line to be consistent) that really helps compliment the passing attack.    Again, if the defense can't force takeaways, it could be a long night on that side.