MEAN JEAN WANTS TO MEET YOU!

meanjean

Mean Jean will be in Murfreesboro Friday and Saturday.. I will be the guy wearing the Virginia Tech Hokies cap! Mean Jean is 6'2" and 335 pounds, I am easy to spot. I will be mixing and mingling quite a bit so please identtify yourself when you see the huge man with the Hokies Cap and buy me some nachos or a three dollar cola. Mean Jean is not young, but he is not old, Mean Jean is a perfect middle age.

Mean Jean will his wife with him, she is not 6'2", she is 5'0" flat... She talks a lot.

If you see the BIG man with the SHORT wife, you know it is Mean Jean and Little Jean. Mean Jean is harmless... he is not a stalker or an Amway salesman, so please invite me into your throng of supporters and I will cheer for your team. Mean Jean is going to Nashville tomorrow night so that he will not be late for the games in Murphyburg.

Please tell me what you look like so Mean can say hi! Mean Jean can be vouched for by Coach T or Stan Trott. Coach T has had the priviledge of having Mean's wife under the table and gazing at his socks... he knows we are basically sane, so never fear when Mean comes calling. That is all.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MeanJean, I'll be in a Brentwood Academy sweatshirt and letter jacket. I'm sure I'll be the only person there wearing this, so I won't be hard to miss. :D

Unfortunately, I can only come to Saturday's games -- and only if I find somebody to go with because my parents don't want me going to the 'Boro alone. If I know you and you want to come to the 3A-5A games, give me a call or post.

My My My...I'm 6'6" and in the neighborhood of 380lbs. Wouldn't we make a good set of bookends. I hope to be there on Saturday, but I won't know until Saturday. Maybe we can be Coacht's bodyguards. That would be a real sight to behold!!!! Of course if QueenBee is there with the Smith County Mafia, I'm gonna say yes mam & no mam.

MEAN JEAN,

WE HAD A GREAT TIME WITH YOU AT THE BLUE CROSS BOWL. WAS THE DESERT AT OUTBACK GOOD OR NOT? CAN'T WAIT TILL 2003 BUT WE HAVE TO MAKE IT THROUGH THIS LONG COLD WINTER FIRST. UNTIL THEN WE'LL BE WAITING AND WATCHING THE POST TO GEAR BACK UP THIS SUMMER. MEAN WHAT A YEAR AND HOPEFULLY ALL THIS CLASSIFICATION MESS WILL GO AWAY AND WE CAN GET TO THE REAL ISSUE (PLAYING FOOTBALL.) SEE YOU LATER PAL.

SPORTFAN