Passing: 5-7 for 86 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT

Total: 54 for 420 yards 

Turnovers: 0

Oneida

First Downs: 16

Rushing: 15 for 59 yards, 0 TD’s, 2 lost fumbles

Passing: 11-23 for 227 yards, 3 TD’s, 1 INT

Total: 38 for 286

Turnovers: 5 (2 fumbles lost, 1 INT, 2 on downs)

Yet ANOTHER game under 40 snaps. 

Edited by crow

4 minutes ago, crow said:

Stats

Rockwood

First Downs: 25

Rushing: 47 for 334 yards, 5 TD’s

Passing: 5-7 for 86 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT

Total: 54 for 420 yards 

Turnovers: 0

Oneida

First Downs: 16

Rushing: 15 for 59 yards, 0 TD’s, 2 lost fumbles

Passing: 11-23 for 227 yards, 3 TD’s, 1 INT

Total: 38 for 286

Turnovers: 5 (2 fumbles lost, 1 INT, 2 on downs)

Yet ANOTHER game under 40 snaps. 

No matter what the score is we get in know hurry. It’s embarrassing when you’re down 4 scores like against York and still snap the ball with under 5 on play clock. If I was an opposing coach I would love to play Oneida. They will milk the clock for you! 

13 minutes ago, crow said:

Thanks pal, go handle YAI, they’re for real. I might actually go to that one myself. 

We’re on bye this next week which is great for team this late in season but I’m afraid we’ll be in a rough spot after playing Gibbs at Knoxville and clay co away also before Rockwood. We’re thin on running backs and we’ve had to switch them around from other key positions. Main starter may get to come back before end of regular but still probably won’t be 100% if he does

5 hours ago, TSSAAfootball said:

No, Monterey beat RW so they are in 2nd. If Monterey beats Oneida in 2 weeks, they will clinch 2nd pretty much except for beating Wartburg which is a given. 

You’re right. So it’s lookin like a home playoff game is out of the question. I wouldn’t have thought that would be the case after week 1. 

43 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

You’re right. So it’s lookin like a home playoff game is out of the question. I wouldn’t have thought that would be the case after week 1. 

We’re missing something up front. It’s not size but something is missing from line play on both sides. That and that whole poor tackling issue pops up fairly regularly. We’ll tackle great for a while then barely at all for a while. Not what we’re used to seeing for sure. Credit to Rockwood last night, we had something like 208 yards at half and ended the night with 286 for the night. We were something like 8 or 9 of 11 for 183 passing at half and ended up 11-23 for 227. They shut us down except one drive in the second half and the short field fumble on their 2. They just outplayed us when it counted. We hung our heads after the fumble and they put their foot on our throat. 

25 minutes ago, crow said:

We’re missing something up front. It’s not size but something is missing from line play on both sides. That and that whole poor tackling issue pops up fairly regularly. We’ll tackle great for a while then barely at all for a while. Not what we’re used to seeing for sure. Credit to Rockwood last night, we had something like 208 yards at half and ended the night with 286 for the night. We were something like 8 or 9 of 11 for 183 passing at half and ended up 11-23 for 227. They shut us down except one drive in the second half and the short field fumble on their 2. They just outplayed us when it counted. We hung our heads after the fumble and they put their foot on our throat. 

Don't be surprised id Rockwood beats York. They have some studs. Just depends on what Rockwood team shows up and we both know its not always the same.

41 minutes ago, pujo said:

Don't be surprised id Rockwood beats York. They have some studs. Just depends on what Rockwood team shows up and we both know its not always the same.

York is as good at least from what I’ve saw and honestly more physical. I might go to that one but I’d bet YAI by a couple scores if both are relatively healthy.