Loudon/Greenback

Frontman

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Much of the same as last week.Line played bad,offense looked better with the Freshman at QB threw 2 TDs to the kid who WAS playing QB.lol.Just not a good ball team.

Hmmm seems like everyone except the one who should know it sees that combo is +14-21 points per game. I say casteel needs to consult the student section on what needs doing :popcorneater:

On 9/24/2022 at 1:53 PM, Frontman said:

No one posting about this game?

Not much to post about when it's 41 - 7 in end of 3rd quarter.  Backups give up 13 got to get better, they did get a pick 6 at least.  Hopefully we can keep improving for our region games rest of the season.  Proud of the young lady playing OLB for us in the 2nd half getting a big fumble recovery. First female fumble recovery in LHS history! Great job girl!!  Also wanted to give props to the Greenback girl kicker for kicking their extra points!

On 9/24/2022 at 2:19 PM, orngnblk said:

Much of the same as last week.Line played bad,offense looked better with the Freshman at QB threw 2 TDs to the kid who WAS playing QB.lol.Just not a good ball team.

Kid that started at QB had to deal with our starting defensive line that was on top of him all night. The freshman had a whole lot easier. The other kid is probably better so don't forget that the rest of the season 

58 minutes ago, Redskin15 said:

Kid that started at QB had to deal with our starting defensive line that was on top of him all night. The freshman had a whole lot easier. The other kid is probably better so don't forget that the rest of the season 

3 was the Freshman. He started at quarterback tonight number six was the one who's been starting the rest of the year. We start four freshmen on the offense and three on defense all the time.We are very young. Number 19 for you all Anderson is my nephew so I'm quite familiar with your ball Club this year.

Edited by orngnblk
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, orngnblk said:

3 was the Freshman. He started at quarterback tonight number six was the one who's been starting the rest of the year. We start four freshmen on the offense and three on defense all the time.We are very young. Number 19 for you all Anderson is my nephew so I'm quite familiar with your ball Club this year.

Yeah, don’t you forget that :roflol:

On 9/24/2022 at 4:11 PM, crow said:

Hmmm seems like everyone except the one who should know it sees that combo is +14-21 points per game. I say casteel needs to consult the student section on what needs doing :popcorneater:

Mr. Casteel officially retiring 12/31 but last day is sometime in November before Thanksgiving. Heard he confirmed in staff meeting. New principal will inherit the duties.

11 hours ago, ladykee said:

Mr. Casteel officially retiring 12/31 but last day is sometime in November before Thanksgiving. Heard he confirmed in staff meeting. New principal will inherit the duties.

I surely wish the program didn’t have to suffer through a full season. Hopefully someone will do what needs doing soon. Unfortunately his retirement is a couple years to late but better late than never.