William Blount travels to West Ridge

BarneySox2007

52 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

William Blount will make a struggling West Ridge look like world beaters. WB will also have to deal with nice people and a great stadium as well. Concessions are good, but I would veer off the trail to Johnson City where there are plenty of excellent eateries. West Ridge by 3 TDs.

Yep. Plan ahead and you can get a good meal in JC and still get to Blountville in plenty of time. But, as you noted, save room for the concessions. Good stuff. Also, you're right about the Wolves winning big.

Feel sorry for the fans who have to pay to watch this.

However, get you some deep fried oreos and a funnel cake from the food truck on the visitors side and a flavored lemonade from the Squeezers group on the home side and enjoy those at least and you can thank me later.

I'll go with West Ridge winning 3-2 on a field goal as time expires.

On 9/26/2022 at 8:38 AM, TribalEmpire said:

Feel sorry for the fans who have to pay to watch this.

However, get you some deep fried oreos and a funnel cake from the food truck on the visitors side and a flavored lemonade from the Squeezers group on the home side and enjoy those at least and you can thank me later.

I'll go with West Ridge winning 3-2 on a field goal as time expires.

I’ll say 5-2. Both teams get a safety.

43 minutes ago, TribalEmpire said:

How many folks you reckon going to make the journey up here twice in three weeks, let alone Friday night?  I don't guess concession stand lady will be one of those...

The New Word of the Day at William Blount is Horizon.

Concession Stand Lady has a very stressful job discounting food prices in the middle of second quarter and trying to keep Horizon still making a profit.

• Thanks 1