Lewis County comes to the Da'Ville

cardfan

6 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Yes you are correct! Idk what I was thinking. Do you remember that “hurricanado” we played in against each other that year? I remember it like it was yesterday! WHAT A GAME! 

Started calm, clear and 70'ish degrees...after halftime I was shivering and standing in water over my shoe tops watching it rain sideways. Best game I ever watched in person.

1 hour ago, ddaddy said:

Aville will be well coach and physical. Stopping there RB and limiting their QB will be the difference in the game.  I believe that LC has the best team, but playing on the road will be a challenge. 

Not saying anything negative about the QB, but the one you have to game plan for is the back. Really good vision, shifty in the hole, and if he gets even, he's leaving. We've got some good speed on the back end (I don't remember who we had out, but all of our secondary can run), and nobody could keep up when he had daylight. Limit his big plays and I think LC wins, but if you sell out too much to contain him, the QB can do the same damage through the air.

22 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Not saying anything negative about the QB, but the one you have to game plan for is the back. Really good vision, shifty in the hole, and if he gets even, he's leaving. We've got some good speed on the back end (I don't remember who we had out, but all of our secondary can run), and nobody could keep up when he had daylight. Limit his big plays and I think LC wins, but if you sell out too much to contain him, the QB can do the same damage through the air.

Qb is growing up every single week.  Once he gets there he will be hard to handle.  Combine that with the running back and we will be a handful.  Still got questions on the o-line and d-line though they are getting better every week too

2 hours ago, cardfan said:

Qb is growing up every single week.  Once he gets there he will be hard to handle.  Combine that with the running back and we will be a handful.  Still got questions on the o-line and d-line though they are getting better every week too

Ayden showed me a lot this past week! He’s a tough kid too! These sophomores have improved every week so far! I look for our guys to come out fired up and focused tomorrow night and have a good chance to win this game! Big game and the winner will gat a playoff game at home!! Gotta bring it for 4 qtrs though! Playing great in spurts and flatlining at other times is a killer!! See ya tomorrow night bud!! 

On 9/26/2022 at 5:01 PM, Tide21 said:

We beat them in 2014 in the semis. They didn’t graduate much it was pretty much the same team as 2013

they didnt have neary in 2014 did they?  he was a senior in 13 i thought. if that is the case then def NOT the same team. Neary is one of of the top 2 or 3 high school athletes ive ever seen live. easily in ty simpson's class. not quite as dominant as Richardson at CheaterTrez

On 9/27/2022 at 8:37 PM, ddaddy said:

Aville will be well coach and physical. Stopping there RB and limiting their QB will be the difference in the game.  I believe that LC has the best team, but playing on the road will be a challenge. 

dude at the beginning of the year you were 1-1, had squeaked by community, and it was "new coach young team" now its 5-1, top 10, and a great chance to host riverside on 10/28, having a 8-1 record, for the region. heckova turnaround bro