CCS vs. BOYD

BamaBarney

1 hour ago, CoachFreshwater said:

You are correct.  I copied and pasted this and changed it for how it should be.  Right now, there are only 8 in AAA, but I'm sure TSSAA expects Brentwood Academy, Ensworth, St. Benedict, and PJP II to voluntarily move up.  Lipscomb, CPA, Webb-Knoxville, and CCS should do the same.  The enrollment #'s should be Class A:  0-265, Class AA:  266-450, Class AAA 451-and Greater.  This would make Class A-17 Schools, Class AA-16 Schools, Class AAA-16 Schools.  Looks pretty reasonable to me.

gotcha.  your numbers make way more sense!

I am curious if those schools will choose to stay in AAA or if others will move up, but it is my understanding that LA made the decision to move up a long time ago.  it really does them no good to stay in D2-AA at all.  would be fun to have all those schools in AAA.

4 hours ago, CoachFreshwater said:

You are correct.  I copied and pasted this and changed it for how it should be.  Right now, there are only 8 in AAA, but I'm sure TSSAA expects Brentwood Academy, Ensworth, St. Benedict, and PJP II to voluntarily move up.  Lipscomb, CPA, Webb-Knoxville, and CCS should do the same.  The enrollment #'s should be Class A:  0-265, Class AA:  266-450, Class AAA 451-and Greater.  This would make Class A-17 Schools, Class AA-16 Schools, Class AAA-16 Schools.  Looks pretty reasonable to me.

Makes WAY too much sense to divide the 49 teams by 3. Instead of 17/16/16 we have 17/24/8.

A 450 cut off is easy. Nobody from 416-458

On 10/18/2022 at 9:23 PM, MichaelMyers76 said:

Makes WAY too much sense to divide the 49 teams by 3. Instead of 17/16/16 we have 17/24/8.

A 450 cut off is easy. Nobody from 416-458

agreed MM76.......but the pope sends PJP & Benedict move down to the middle...

....and it should be 450 now across the board in all sports...but those wheeler dealers got out of control with the deal cuttin during that T$$AA annual round table pow wow a few years down at the Pink Pony Pub Karaoke Happy Hour & Wet Flannel Shirt Contest

Booger just sayin http://pinkponypub.net/_images/logo.png