East Nashville hosts Green Hill

MJGOLDENBEARS

@MJGOLDENBEARS who knows if it’s close or not. EN does look good. Buy GH has beat themselves! They haven’t actually been beat by a team. In fact they held WC better than anyone else. Including MJ Don’t believe me? Read the coaches tweet. Sounds to me like you are still BUTTHURT GH beat you last year. Put your big boy panties on and get over it! You should be worrying about your game with SC  more than what GH is doing.  MJ doesn’t have that one in the bag! You still have Hillsboro and GH too

3 minutes ago, FootballFan4eva said:

@MJGOLDENBEARS who knows if it’s close or not. EN does look good. Buy GH has beat themselves! They haven’t actually been beat by a team. In fact they held WC better than anyone else. Including MJ Don’t believe me? Read the coaches tweet. Sounds to me like you are still BUTTHURT GH beat you last year. Put your big boy panties on and get over it! You should be worrying about your game with SC  more than what GH is doing.  MJ doesn’t have that one in the bag! You still have Hillsboro and GH too

Lol you had more excuses in one post than I thought was humanly possible…. “They haven’t actually been beat by a team yet” I’ll leave it that, you’re a special kind of …….

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Lol you had more excuses in one post than I thought was humanly possible…. “They haven’t actually been beat by a team yet” I’ll leave it that, you’re a special kind of …….

It’s funny y’all want a sticker for being the team to keep Malaki Dowell in check…. The kid was injured in the 4th or it would’ve been worse lol and he still ran for over 200 on Green Spill.

7 minutes ago, FootballFan4eva said:

@90warrior

On 9/28/2022 at 9:10 PM, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

It’s funny y’all want a sticker for being the team to keep Malaki Dowell in check…. The kid was injured in the 4th or it would’ve been worse lol and he still ran for over 200 on Green Spill.

Funny you say I have excuses!!! Every post oh post you tell us who on mj is hurt how many D1 guys you have out. And that the better talent is in old hickory! Make up your mind. Finally, no one finds it  shocking that MJ just happened to have two transfers. Did y’all get in trouble already for recruiting.  Shocker 

5 hours ago, FootballFan4eva said:

Funny you say I have excuses!!! Every post oh post you tell us who on mj is hurt how many D1 guys you have out. And that the better talent is in old hickory! Make up your mind. Finally, no one finds it  shocking that MJ just happened to have two transfers. Did y’all get in trouble already for recruiting.  Shocker 

We won last night. 

16 hours ago, FootballFan4eva said:

Y’all got mopped lol