East Robertson Injuns come to the rockpile

Mr. Postman1

4 minutes ago, VandyFan2950 said:

They put 34 points on Macon in week 1. Should have been 40 if not for a terrible call that brought back a late TD. I will agree that we haven’t played anyone since with that kind of physicality, and it showed tonight. In my opinion they came into this game sleepwalking. I expect them to play better against Westy. As far as being overrated, yeah maybe a little. But with the young talent coming in and an actual decent coaching staff (omit last night) I think this program is making strides. Good luck to H2O rest of the year. One bad year and I’ve already seen grown men badmouthing teenagers and just a lot of uproar on the H2O boards. It could be worse. You could be down as bad as TC. 

They will be when they get in a region with pearl, tullahoma, and Marshall next year.

2 minutes ago, VandyFan2950 said:

Also, Watertown went to the Quarterfinals last year but was only able to muster up a 6-0 win over a 3 win westmoreland last year. Some teams just have your number. 

Westmorelands head coach was home with COVID the game you speak of! Last year should’ve given a clue as to what was to come this year from westmoreland if you’ll check your scores from last year and realize we have everyone back

4 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Westmorelands head coach was home with COVID the game you speak of! Last year should’ve given a clue as to what was to come this year from westmoreland if you’ll check your scores from last year and realize we have everyone back

Think yall win by 3 scores! 

On 10/1/2022 at 7:41 AM, Chiefbigfoot said:

ER only punted twice Vs Watertown. They went 2/6 in the red zone. If they clean up the sloppy play like I think they will they CAN beat westy. ER is gonna have to get healthy these next 2 weeks and come out with a great gameplan.

yeah provide strippers and yak for the refs .lol

7 minutes ago, iFootball said:

Big difference between a mess up of a rule and your team continuing to hold.

For god sakes I hope the refs call some holds on ER for grabbing Jersey here in 2 weeks! Grabbing Jersey is the definition of holding but it seems refs forgot that lately. Also bringing the TD back which was the wrong enforcement is different than making a bad call. I’d be furious if so were ER but like I said. You was in Robertson co. It happens a lot over there. The Eagles need to get some payback for yall on October 14! D day