likely Re-Classification moves :

sportsfan53ray

On 10/2/2022 at 6:33 PM, FIREBIRD80 said:

Facts!!!!

On 10/2/2022 at 7:48 PM, FBfan26 said:

Even though I like being stuck with the metro schools in 3a “swac” I think PC is staying in 4a”Ovc ” which I think is the better deal. Now I can see coach trying maybe scheduling a metro school or two if Tullahoma,James Lawson”Hillwood”and Lawrence county move up.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886nn1ec1pltuf1kipr5o

6 hours ago, BlueDevilForksUp said:

They really don’t need to be in 5A. I know a bunch of people from there who say the Hawkins County School Board wanted them in 5A. I don’t know the truth behind it. 

But from what I have heard people in Rogersville are not happy with the program’s direction. They have gone into a downward spiral. Usually they are a decent club. Word in Rogersville that Cherokee High School is nothing but a good ole boys club from the principal on down. The principal is supposedly a jerk. 

I hate that. I'm not very familiar with Cherokee I just looked through numbers and saw they were definitely in 4a. They probably would be more competitive in 4a but they will probably be put on the region with Greeneville and Betsy

On 10/2/2022 at 8:22 PM, Throwdeslant said:

I think Alcoa moves to 4A next reclassification cycle. However, it is very possible that our AD decides to go ahead and bump up depending on the region setup per TSSAA. I don’t see Alcoa traveling 2 hours to upper East Tennessee 4/5 times every other year to play teams that are no better than the ones we currently play….

It would be better competition in season and post season for them.