Paducah Tilghman @ Henry County

SEC1rules

10 hours ago, SEC1rules said:

I read KY granted kids and extra year because of Covid? How does that work? 

So the extra covid year was last season. Basically, the kid was given a redshirt season for "Academic" reasons. It had to be for academic reasonings not sports. But quite a few athletes who met the criteria did return for a 5th season. If I remember correctly, a HS could repeat and still remain eligible if they were not 19 before Aug 1. It was not a KHSAA bill, but a KY House bill since a few areas in KY stayed shut down for a lot longer than everywhere else.  This was not just a high school thing, we saw quite a few middle school kids repeat as well. 

4 hours ago, RollRed said:

PT is 3-3

They lost to Mayfield who's now #1 in 2a, South warren who won a state championship in 5A last year losing to Bowling green who from my understanding is loaded and Henderson Co whos #4 in 6A in KY.  They are not your typical 3-3 team. I would expect them to make a deep run through the playoffs. 

Should be a good game for both teams. 

1 hour ago, RagingRedPatriot said:

Paducah Tilgjman is a lot like us in the fact they welcome a tough schedule to prepare them for the playoffs. I seen them at the jamboree and was very impressed. They will bring the fight to Henry County. Since this game doesn't affect the region, Coach Counce, can we run ONE trick play this game??? 

It’s going to be a tough game. HC has several major contributors out with injury from my understanding.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Falconswrestling said:

They lost to Mayfield who's now #1 in 2a, South warren who won a state championship in 5A last year losing to Bowling green who from my understanding is loaded and Henderson Co whos #4 in 6A in KY.  They are not your typical 3-3 team. I would expect them to make a deep run through the playoffs. 

Should be a good game for both teams. 

You must not know much about the content creator you’re replying too, similar to a gorilla. Beats his chest a lot, but pretty close to brain dead .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SEC1rules said:

I like it but I just don’t have a feel for this one. 

i personally think this late in the year both teams have very liberal substitutions.  Neither team needs injuries.  The playoffs are straying everyone in the face.  Plus game doesn’t really count since it is across state line.  Hope to play y’all again later in the year