Paducah Tilghman @ Henry County

SEC1rules

2 hours ago, MSURacer said:

5A is stacked this year. Knox West should cruise in the East, but whoever comes out of this side of the bracket will have to run a gauntlet probably from round 2 onward. 

Not sure why everybody keeps forgetting about the defending 5A State Champs. But, they do. They are getting healthy and peaking at the right time. Keep sleeping 5A!

8 hours ago, TheCommissioner said:

Powell coming out if the East rather than West?

I disagree, I got West coming out of the East reguardless if Powell is healthy ot not. I just believe they are the best team in 5A on that side of the bracket. That is not to say Powell is not any good or is not a factor. If/when they meet in the playoffs, 3rd round I think, I believe it will be a competitive game, just feel West edges them...

40 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

I disagree, I got West coming out of the East reguardless if Powell is healthy ot not. I just believe they are the best team in 5A on that side of the bracket. That is not to say Powell is not any good or is not a factor. If/when they meet in the playoffs, 3rd round I think, I believe it will be a competitive game, just feel West edges them...

Yeah healthy or not…. It’s not as if their whole starting lineup is out.. MJ has been dealt three huge injury blows in key positions this season (out for season on all 3) it’s just the next man up mentality for us. It’s affected us but I don’t think as much as I would’ve thought if you told me this would happen prior to the season  beginning….

Powell just hasn’t played good enough defense to be mentioned in any type of contender role.