Beech (6-1) @ Gallatin (4-3)

eers

6 hours ago, wave88 said:

Does it really matter what we think?  You are just going to tell us how bad our team, coaches, school, pizza, weather, trees, air and ears are.  Hopefully y’all will leave us with some grass on the field and goal posts in the air but I doubt it.

I have so many things I could say, but I didn’t. I didn’t because I wanted to open this to some kind of discourse that was reasonable, but since you opened that door up and thought you would be funny…  I will leave it with the pizza is good. 

14 hours ago, Fandom101 said:

Give me Gallatin by 4+……. Beech isn’t who they think they are…

Admirals by 4+ TD’s even though they haven’t gotten any better as the year has progressed.

Someone sounds a little butt hurt. 

Edited by eers

17 hours ago, wave88 said:

Does it really matter what we think?  You are just going to tell us how bad our team, coaches, school, pizza, weather, trees, air and ears are.  Hopefully y’all will leave us with some grass on the field and goal posts in the air but I doubt it.

On second thought…

Gallatin hasn’t won since 2011. This week won’t be any different.

The team is talented, but unfortunately they’ll never reach their potential. They have the most talent in Sumner County most years, but they always find a way to do less with more. As long as you’re happy with mediocrity from your team, who am I to say anything? Maintain the status quo, which appears to be losing to all three county rivals. You appear to be ok with it, but I know there are fans/boosters/posters that aren’t. That’s ok though, make it about my opinions, which most Gallatin fans share.

I thought after two blowout wins in their last two games, we could have a decent thread, but I digress…

Edited by eers

1 minute ago, eers said:

On second thought…

Gallatin hasn’t won since 2011. This week won’t be any different.

The team is talented, but unfortunately they’ll never reach their potential. They have the most talent in Sumner County most years, but they always find a way to do less with more. As long as you’re happy with mediocrity from your team, who am I to say anything? Maintain the status quo, which appears to be losing to all three county rivals. You appear to be ok with it, but I know there are fans/boosters/posters that aren’t. That’s ok though, make it about my opinions which most Gallatin fans share.

I thought after two blowout wins in their last two games, we could have a decent thread, but I digress…

Unfortunately tandem has left you with Dump11 as the only other BEECH fan on here lol it’ll be a long week. I’m ready for some good content..

4 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Unfortunately tandem has left you with Dump11 as the only other BEECH fan on here lol it’ll be a long week. I’m ready for some good content..

Unfortunately. Apparently wave88 is upset that I have publicly stated what Gallatin fans only say in private. They are realistically facing their third losing season in a row… but I’m the bad guy. 

7 minutes ago, eers said:

Unfortunately. Apparently wave88 is upset that I have publicly stated what Gallatin fans only say in private. They are realistically facing their third losing season in a row… but I’m the bad guy. 

Thegreatone tends to be within the realm of reality when speaking on the situation. The rest of the bunch puzzle me… they stay away from talking about the legitimate concerning topics… and just cover it up with excuses and diversions.

Just now, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Thegreatone tends to be within the realm of reality when speaking on the situation. The rest of the bunch puzzle me… they stay away from talking about the legitimate concerning topics… and just cover it up with excuses and diversions.

And to expand on that… it’s football this is not tennis. If you hurt someone’s feelings on this site, then the sport itself may not be for you. People need heavy doses of reality when needed. Diverting from the issue at hand and avoiding speaking on the matter/matters… why even have the account. We are not glorified cheerleaders.. lol

1 minute ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Gwave1 tends to be an optimistic realist.