UC welcomes Camden to Tornado Alley

Tornado82

First of all don’t tell me to stfu second of all I believe you all got punched in the mouth also with all of your starters. So don’t worry about us as we will not over look anyone including your team. Your team is not the problem and are respected by me and many other posters but some of your fans are the ones that we have the issue with. So if it wasn’t you then you need not worry about it but you sure are defensive.. I’m sure you all had a large crowed so you could have not heard it, but I have 7-10 people that did hear it and the charger players heard it too. We don’t need that to be motivated. We are UC and we will respond to adversity. 

On 10/9/2022 at 12:20 PM, Tornado82 said:

Figures. Y’all never say anything wrong even though several people see it on here and hear it at the games. How about the racial slurs that your cohorts were spewing at WV towards #17. Wait y’all wouldn’t do that. Oh no Im sorry some of our players were at the game and have video where you can clearly hear it. So I’m done with this conversation. That type of behavior has no place in sports and if you take up for them then that shows your true colors.

The Mustangs has a very good chance of beating you guys. I think you just bumped them gums about Huntingdon on your Camden thread just to get those page numbers up. I’m going to go and help you. Mustangs by 7 when they play UC.  

Just to clear the air! 

I heard no racial slurs towards anybody in that game against Westview. 

6 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

The Mustangs has a very good chance of beating you guys. I think you just bumped them gums about Huntingdon on your Camden thread just to get those page numbers up. I’m going to go and help you. Mustangs by 7 when they play UC.  

Just to clear the air! 

I heard no racial slurs towards anybody in that game against Westview. 

Ok Vandyfan. Everyone has a chance every Friday night and yes Huntingdon is good. UC by 14 when they play Huntingdon. 

On 10/11/2022 at 7:55 PM, Tornado82 said:

I believe you all got punched in the mouth also with all of your starters.

You really think a 1-score game that came down to the last play is the same "punch in the mouth" as the beat down Westview handed UC? I mean, a loss is a loss for sure, the margin doesnt matter in the standings. But we can compare scores if you really want to get into it.. lmao. But I don't think you do.

4 hours ago, Tornado82 said:

Ok Vandyfan. Everyone has a chance every Friday night and yes Huntingdon is good. UC by 14 when they play Huntingdon. 

Also me: Not at all saving these receipts. Just don't come in after the game with all the excuses you used against Westview.  :lol:

On 10/9/2022 at 12:20 PM, Tornado82 said:

Figures. Y’all never say anything wrong even though several people see it on here and hear it at the games. How about the racial slurs that your cohorts were spewing at WV towards #17. Wait y’all wouldn’t do that. Oh no Im sorry some of our players were at the game and have video where you can clearly hear it. So I’m done with this conversation. That type of behavior has no place in sports and if you take up for them then that shows your true colors.

I been hearing a bunch about videos showing this and that and supposedly containing racial slurs. Why not just either stop lying about it or post these videos? That simple.

On 10/11/2022 at 7:55 PM, Tornado82 said:

First of all don’t tell me to stfu second of all I believe you all got punched in the mouth also with all of your starters. So don’t worry about us as we will not over look anyone including your team. Your team is not the problem and are respected by me and many other posters but some of your fans are the ones that we have the issue with. So if it wasn’t you then you need not worry about it but you sure are defensive.. I’m sure you all had a large crowed so you could have not heard it, but I have 7-10 people that did hear it and the charger players heard it too. We don’t need that to be motivated. We are UC and we will respond to adversity. 

I don't think I would call 28 1st downs and 348 yds rushing getting punched in the mouth. How many yards rushing did the Tornado's have against the Chargers?

55-14 UC

Great win UC. 400 plus rushing with two starting wing backs out. Others stepped up. Defensive front stepped it up and shut down the run holding Camden to negative rushing yards and kept pressure on the QB all night which took the pressure off our freshmen DB’s. Camden has some athletes. #7 had a great catch and run for TD early. Good luck the rest of season Camden.

GO UC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same Game Goal!!!!

SAME SEASON GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!