Lawrence County Travels to Tullahoma

TTownFan50

12 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Those teams were ALOT WORSE. . No Comparison. No Size No Athletes No talent and young. This year’s team would have beat them like clubbing baby seals all day long. . Tullahoma will definitely be much better next year once the younger kids have a chance to grow both physically and from being thrown into the fire as underclassmen. 
I look for a much improved team that could win 8 or 9 games once we figure out our schedule in a new class and region. Hard work in the off season weight training and working on fundamentals and technique we will see a much improved team next year in the second season of a complete rebuild of loosing basically an entire team due to graduation. . THS will be back to the product we’ve seen most years under Olive and the existing coaches. 

Only because it will be the weakest Region in the state.  Look at the records of those teams and FC will be losing all of their kids.  These teams will be put out in the first round of the playoffs next year.  

2 minutes ago, Ttown58 said:

This hasn't been determined yet, and might change. They're a lot of weak regions across this state  every year, including this year. 

Lots of bad football for sure.  Most regions will have one or 2 good teams.  Like MC and PC this year (the rest of the region is mush) but next year in this region (if this becomes the region) it will be weak top to bottom.

1 hour ago, MountRushmore1 said:

Next Years Region 

Super Power Region.  Maybe 2 playoff teams this year 

This will be the laughing stock of Regions.  Hopefully they will all make some money because the Region will be bad!

Tullahoma 3-5

Law. Co 5-3

Lincoln Co.  2-6

Columbia 2-7

Spring Hill 0-8

Franklin Co 6-2

Shelbyville 1-7

Total 17-38 Record

Maybe 3A Giles County will answer the bell and jump up two weight classes and join.

Already sport a 3-0 record versus those opponents.

12 minutes ago, Ttown58 said:

Congrats, I have nothing against  Coffee County, and made no reference to Coffee County.  It was not intended toward any other program. It was a joke,  intended for a few on here that constantly say how bad it is. Any true THS fans, are disappointed in this season.  I know Coach Sisk, will work hard in the offseason. 

I knew it was a joke. I was just picking on CC. I know one of the boosters over there and he would always claim even if they didn't win a game they'd keep things rolling for the almighty dollar. I'm glad to see them doing so well. They've waited awhile to be competitive again.